Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 96 Timberwolves 86 Final

Pistons only 36 points at halftime and are losing by 6 to a team we hardly ever seem to beat anymore which is weird because they are bad also..

Last edited:
Spencer Dinwiddie shouldve been backup pg all along. I dont know why Steve Blake is still even in the NBA.

Drummond: 12 games, 12 double doubles. Has anyone ever double double a whole season before?

Drummond: 12 games, 12 double doubles. Has anyone ever double double a whole season before?

Not sure. But if anybody did, I'd put my money on Wilt. He was the king of the double double, I believe a stat I saw a long time ago said he had a double double in over 90% of the games in his CAREER. That's pretty insane.

I found this but I will keep digging..

David lee No. I believe Lee had 65 in 1999-2000 season. Kevin Garnett had 71 double-doubles in the 2003-04 season. Hakeem Olajuwon had 72 in 1992-93.

This stat is problematic for a few reasons. First, because the NBA started recording blocked shots and steals only since the 1973-74 season, many great historical players such as Mikan, Chamberlain, West, Havelicek, Robertson, Marovich and Robertson would have had tremendous numbers of double-doubles.

Second, double-doubles are ubiquitous these days and thus do not seem to get attention unless its in a streak like Kevin Love getting his 38th consecutive double-double on 2-8-11. Moses Malone had 44 in a row during the 1982-83 season. John Stockton had a 37-game streak of double-doubles in 1989. Some say that Chamberlain had a multi-season 227 consecutive double-doubles

Back