Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 127 Suns 122 Final ot

Ersan is having a good game, but I dunno if he is the best guy to interview at the half. Sounds like a Russian Stallone lol.

The pistons are doing poor in the 2nd half, they've resorted to a 2-3 zone for a laugh.

81 freaking percent FT shooter makes only 1 of 3... What is it with us and free throws ?

Last edited:
Why is it do former Pistons always seem to haunt us..

Awful home performance verses a team we should beat.. Better find a way to pull this one out.

Last edited:
Come on Stan a 3 with 30 seconds to go :/ WTF...

I Know it was wide open but come on your at home.. You should be able to get to the rim.. Hate that play there..

Last edited:
Pistons steal the ball from this shit team.. Have it again down 2..

Last edited:
Damn Andre hits two free throws in a row to tie the game.. He is now 6 for 15 shooting them today :/

Just think if he was any good at them this game would be over..

Last edited:
Game over. I look forward to seeing Jeff Hornacek filing for unemployment in the near future, what a pathetic coach.

Then AD misses 2 FT two badly... and now the lead is only 2 because lets just not play defense..

Last edited:
Reggie first Piston since Thomas on January 2nd, 1988 to have over 30 points and 15+ assists in a game..

Morris makes 1 for 2 FT..
Up three with 9 seconds left..

I think Knight takes the shot.. But heck they all seem to shoot threes good..

Last edited:
Reggie 34 points 16 assists.. Last time 1988!!!! wow..

Last edited:
Back