Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clippers 105 Pistons 103 Final

Sadly Johnson just cant seem to find his shot lately. He misses his lay ups and plays out of control a lot on offense.. Like his hustle but he has to work on a lot of things ..

Pistons get out coached late and Andr? cannot hit both free throws ..
Reggie misses jumper at buzzer for win ...

ot..

Keeping Andre on the floor after Crawford's free throw was all kinds of stupid. You KNOW he's a liability at the line, yet you leave him in to get fouled. He was lucky to hit one so we didn't lose in regulation.

Just horse shit they don't call that a offensive foul.. Pope is giving up 50 pounds and they let Blake just push him out..

Keeping Andre on the floor after Crawford's free throw was all kinds of stupid. You KNOW he's a liability at the line, yet you leave him in to get fouled. He was lucky to hit one so we didn't lose in regulation.

I agree SVG was schooled there.. Detroit would have 4 or 5 more wins if AD could hit a decent percentage
at the line.

Last edited:
God only Reggie seems to make clutch free throws..
KCP only 1 of 2.

Last edited:
Well that was dumb... lets double and leave a guy wide open for a three :/

I agree SVG was schooled there.. Detroit would have 4 or 5 more wins if AD could hit a decent percentage
at the line.

Detroit would be a contender if Andre hit 60% of his free throws. We are throwing away almost 5 points per game at the line. I have said it before and will say it again - somebody should get in there and persuade him to shoot underhand. I guarantee he'd hit 60% of his free throws by that change alone.

Detroit would be a contender if Andre hit 60% of his free throws. We are throwing away almost 5 points per game at the line. I have said it before and will say it again - somebody should get in there and persuade him to shoot underhand. I guarantee he'd hit 60% of his free throws by that change alone.

Its a shame he can't shoot better..

Schooled by a veteran club.. Just cant let J.J. get that three off in regulation and you cannot leave Crawford that wide open in OT..

Damn two tough home losses recently in games we should have won..

Why didn't AD dunk the ball?

Last edited:
Some of these are coaching errors (leaving Drummond in), but a lot of it is execution. It's easy to forget, but most of our players are poor defenders individually. That we maintain a top 10 defensive rating is a testament to SVG's system.

It was a tough loss because so many missed opportunities were right there. But it's hardly a bad loss considering how good the Clippers can be. The defense was stout overall, it was the offense that failed us again. Had we not drawn gobs of fouls, LA would have run away with the game. The endgame outlook generally isn't good for a team shooting 40% overall and 30% from three.

Some of these are coaching errors (leaving Drummond in), but a lot of it is execution. It's easy to forget, but most of our players are poor defenders individually. That we maintain a top 10 defensive rating is a testament to SVG's system.

It was a tough loss because so many missed opportunities were right there. But it's hardly a bad loss considering how good the Clippers can be. The defense was stout overall, it was the offense that failed us again. Had we not drawn gobs of fouls, LA would have run away with the game. The endgame outlook generally isn't good for a team shooting 40% overall and 30% from three.

Yeah your right.. I agree with you for sure. Just hard to swallow when it looked locked up, and the east for some reason has turned into a 13 team race for 8 spots I think LOL..

Back