Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leicester City wins EPL Championship! !!!!

Crazy game between LC and West Ham United. Up 1-0 on a Jamie Vardy goal and in control he gets a yellow card for diving and he's already on yellow cards so we sent off so for the last 30 minutes of the game LC is on the field with 10 men eventually West Ham United takes a 2-1 on a penalty and then a sweet goal. Then in the last minute of extra time LC gets a penalty to tie the game up.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/match/422334/leicester-city-west-ham-united/report

Last edited:
Jamie Vardy is a idiot. Look some of the calls yesterday verses West Ham United were terrible by the in game ref but Vardy needs to play smarter. This could open up Tottenhams chance to catch them . He will miss the next game and now possible another game.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/leicester-city

Last edited:
Spurs on their way to cutting the point lead back to only 5 points behind Leicester City and both have four games to play and LC best player is suspended for next week and probably 1 or 2 more games.

Leicester got absolutely robbed in the West Ham game. I watched the game and was in disbelief.

They need to win 3 out of 4 to guarantee a championship. Should be interesting.

Leicester got absolutely robbed in the West Ham game. I watched the game and was in disbelief.

They need to win 3 out of 4 to guarantee a championship. Should be interesting.

I agree the ref in that game had a agenda .Least he made a make up call to get them back level. But I also fault Vardy . He should just have kept his run going. I Think he was pushed but he may have embellished a bit.

Last edited:
I think the schedule slightly favors Tottenham but it's close and they sure looked good on Monday. This weekend LC has to beat Swansea at home.they play Sunday and spurs play Monday again. I agree it should be a fun finish. I hope LC pulls it off as they never have won . But heck Tottenham has not won since 1961 ..

Not sure how the league is going to rule on Vardy but he has had plenty of temper issues in the past. Including racist issues maybe ? There is video of him on a not very flattering light.

With Vardy on suspension LC response with a thumping of Swansea to move 8 points clear with three games to go. Spurs still play Monday night and have 4 games left.

Sours tied at home 1-1 st home and now all LC needs is 3 points in the next three games to clinch the title. A win at Man U. This weekend would clinch the title.

Last edited:
On April 3rd 2015 LC was 7 points from safety of being relegated. Then then won 7 of their last 9 games to finish in 14th place and safety. Thus completed the best escape in premier league history as a team with only 20 points and 29 games and never stayed up only the third team in Premier league history that was on the bottom at Christmas to stay up. Club is only 3 points from a title which would be it's first in clubs 132 year history. Amazing stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ier-league-was-turned-upside-down-in-exactly/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester_City_F.C.

Last edited:
I guess this is way we always root for the Lions, Tigers, wings, and Pistons. Gotta always hope.

If they win tomorrow on the road at Old Trafford and they clinch thier first league title in a 132 year history of the club. Great story from a team almost relegated at this time last season. They also can clinch if Tottenham loses on Monday at Chelsea. If they both tie LC also wins the title.. With 3 games left LC has a few chances to clinch.
LC has won the second division 7 times and 3rd division the only season they were in it.

Last edited:
Great game of soccer at Manchester United who scored first. Then LC scored second to tie . Then in the 89th minute LC gets a player sent off and we're down to 10 men.
Game ends in 1-1 tie.. LC 8 points clear of Totenham. Only way Spurs win the title is winning thier last three games and LC would have to lose its last two games and that is it.. Spurs have to play at Chelsea tomorrow at a place they have not won since 1990.

Last edited:
It would be really cool for their fans if they won the title at home next weekend against Everton. I'm sure those tickets are sky rocketing! I'll be watching and cheering for them to clinch it.

Last edited:
Me too but I think Chelsea goes all out today verses Tottenham.

Overall the record is pretty close with Chelsea leading

76-49-69 (w-d-l).

Last edited:
Spurs have not won at stamford bridge since 1990. 10 draws 18 losses. .

This Darby is getting heated.. these teams do not like each other.

Spurs up 1-0 at 34th minute.
Spurs up 2-0 at 44th minute.
Chelsea scores at 58th minute 2-1.
Chelsea goal at 83rd minute!!! 2-2

Chelsea is falling apart man they are bad.. man they are so different then last season ! Pep in their step since scoring .

Last edited:
Back