Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Copa America

Mexico loses to Chile, 7-0. That's one way for an unbeaten streak to end..

Mexico loses to Chile, 7-0. That's one way for an unbeaten streak to end..

I wish I could've seen it. i checked the score later and thought it might be a typo.

bIg match coming up here... US-Argentina in the semis. Winner plays the winner of Venezuela-Chile (probably Chile) for the title.

match is here in Houston, but I'm not going to be able to make it. i hear ticket prices are insane.

Well, at least it's over in 35 minutes rather than watching the whole entire thing and watching them lose.

I don't see the US coming back from 2-0 looking as bad as they do. They can't string together more than 3 passes.

Ayyyyy 3-0.

we don't even belong on the same field. we can't do anything with the ball.

these guy are tunning circles around us.

I guess as long as we don't lose by worse than Mexico did, I can deal.

michael bradley is a huge disappointment in big games.

Getting smoked like normal verses the better teams. Get a goal damn it all !!!

4-0 sucks but they are the #1 ranked team in the world at the moment. It was somewhat expected.

4-0 sucks but they are the #1 ranked team in the world at the moment. It was somewhat expected.

well, yeah, they played like the #1 team in the world.

we looked intimidated.

I don't think Klinsmann knows what the fuck he's doing. I don't think he should be fired yet, but if we don't qualify for the 2018 WC, he should be gone. and maybe even if we barely qualify. inexcusable.

I want Bradley back (the coach not the player)

We just never seem to have a shot to win any big tournament like copa or world cup. It's frustrating.

Back