Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump campaign follies

The whole fucking world is that war with radical Islam-who gets static for claiming that?

You linked to a story about an ISIS atrocity in Bangladesh-how is that not an example of the whole fucking world being at war with radical Islam?

Some on the far left won't even say the words radical Islam.

But it's the policy of the administration to not even use the term Islamic terror and I'm not aware of any high profile Democrat that uses it. They scrub references to Islam from all intelligence briefings. And I could be wrong, but I don't think the President has said we're at war with terror, let alone at war with Islamic terror. They're living in a fantasy world of denial.

Back