Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I think I'm voting 3rd party

I'm going to yet wait for the veep choices before fully committing to trump. If he does something stupid like selects Palin or Christie i'll have a hard time voting for him and would have to either stay home or vote 3rd party. If he selects someone like Jeff Sessions I'm fully on board. Hillary is not an option for me at all irregardless. I'll take Gary Byrne's word over hers. Classic example of those accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. Who doesn't have the temperament? Holy Moly she's very unstable.

Last edited:
There's a line floating around; don't know where it started; that Clinton represents everything that's wrong with our government and Trump represents everything that's wrong with our culture.

There's a line floating around; don't know where it started; that Clinton represents everything that's wrong with our government and Trump represents everything that's wrong with our culture.

For her entire adult life, Hillary is part of the political machine that has led to this place. Trump has plenty of warts but I'm ready to roll the dice on something radically different. Like I said on another thread a while back, if you're going to go down, do it with a sledgehammer in your hand.

Last edited:
Latest is it could be newt as trumps veep choice, still kinda hoping sessions...can you see it, trump sessions tune in for your trump sessions!

What are the rumors on Shillarys choice?

Last edited:
Latest is it could be newt as trumps veep choice, still kinda hoping sessions...can you see it, trump sessions tune in for your trump sessions!

What are the rumors on Shillarys choice?

Some people want Elizabeth warren to help bring the Sanders people into the fold, but there's a more recent rumor about some guy named Hickenlooper.

Never heard of him, honestly I think sanders would seal it for her but rumor was sanders was unofficially offered it and turned it down said he wanted Debbie fired and he'd consider it, and they said no we won't do that so he walked out, that was the rumor anyway don't know if it was true or not. shillary hickenlooper has a certain lol to it...my guess is that she wants someone who won't get in her way and just do what thier told and or won't have a problem with her volcanic temper

Some people want Elizabeth warren to help bring the Sanders people into the fold, but there's a more recent rumor about some guy named Hickenlooper.

When Warren pussied out and wouldn't endorse until a winner was essentially chosen, she spurned much of the progressive/Bernie movement. She's essentially a sell out at this point and I think they'd be very surprised how little "extra" support she'd bring.

I think MOST Sanders people are on board for Hillary (reluctantly, & unenthusiastically but thats politics).

most democratic commenters (actual liberals, not sleazy DC centrist ones) would prefer Warren stay in the senate where she has a vote and can make policy, rather than move to VP. same with Sanders himself. nominate some guy who's not slated to do a more important job from 2017-2024, and move on to mailing it in against the Trump clownshow

Vote for Michchamp. "WYSIWYG" ... his campaign slogan.

Back