Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Benghazi: MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL ISSUE FOREVER

Michchamp

OMFG, did you see the report? Hillary LIED, people DIED!

This is the first time a elected official has made a decision (or neglected to make a decision) that lead to Americans dying in my lifetime... DERR!

I can't remember ANYTHING WORSE!

While she did fuck up badly and I am sick of hearing about it, it won't go away until she owns up to it and stops making excuses.

While she did fuck up badly and I am sick of hearing about it, it won't go away until she owns up to it and stops making excuses.

I agree. Though my understanding was other people in the chain of command fucked up. I didn't know she vetoed additional aid/defense for the embassy or failed to authorize it directly. (i'm asking)

I don't understand how the Iraq War cheerleaders/Bush jr. supporters can hold this position though.

it seems American lives got a lot more sacred and a lot less dispensable after January 2009.

it also seems a little absurd to bitch about reckless government spending, then cheer for the tens of millions blown through for these investigations that reveal nothing, and won't affect shit.

so basically, it will never go away because that will never happen.

Correct. I think it will follow her forever, regardless of how her presidency goes. It's her Watergate/Iran-Contra/Whitewater legacy, even if it happened pre presidency.

I agree. Though my understanding was other people in the chain of command fucked up. I didn't know she vetoed additional aid/defense for the embassy or failed to authorize it directly. (i'm asking)

I don't understand how the Iraq War cheerleaders/Bush jr. supporters can hold this position though.

it seems American lives got a lot more sacred and a lot less dispensable after January 2009.

it also seems a little absurd to bitch about reckless government spending, then cheer for the tens of millions blown through for these investigations that reveal nothing, and won't affect shit.

I try not to concern myself with the hypocrisy of the right (and left). I got over the he said/she said stuff in middle school. Iraq War was bullshit. Benghazi was bullshit. It would blow many people's minds to know that both sides have been wrong.

maybe people are making a big deal out of it because she is running for an office where fucking up, then covering it up, has even bigger consequences?

Yeah she fucked up and losing 4 lives was awful but that is nothing compared to Bush being runned by Cheney and the Haliburton's of the world. So a person running for president doing shit is worse the a sitting president who LIED And killed 4500.+
The GOP can go fuck itself and it's one big obstructionist playbook. Well done wasting more of the taxpayers money on Benghazi.

Yeah she fucked up and losing 4 lives was awful but that is nothing compared to Bush being runned by Cheney and the Haliburton's of the world. So a person running for president doing shit is worse the a sitting president who LIED And killed 4500.+
The GOP can go fuck itself and it's one big obstructionist playbook. Well done wasting more of the taxpayers money on Benghazi.

extrachromosomebob driving the train off the rails again. Serious question, what will it take to get you to turn on Hillary? Actual video of her firing an RPG at the consulate in Benghazi found on her email server, would something like that do it? I doubt it, because no matter how irrelevant, you will always think the Bush was worse excuse is your ticket to justify your blind fealty to the Democratic party.

Last edited:
Cheese Nips, a pickle, and six blueberry pop-tarts covered with Aunt Jemima syrup and Teriyaki chicken balls.

Ham sandwich. Warm Carl and Dirty Sanchez dance of Holy Matrimony. Trick love the kids. Superman DAT ho. They tryna catch me rydin dirty. Tokyo Ghoul. Yup.

Cheese Nips, a pickle, and six blueberry pop-tarts covered with Aunt Jemima syrup and Teriyaki chicken balls.

Ham sandwich. Warm Carl and Dirty Sanchez dance of Holy Matrimony. Trick love the kids. Superman DAT ho. They tryna catch me rydin dirty. Tokyo Ghoul. Yup.

X0vfSN0.gif

Too confusing?

I'll translate.

Hillary dumdum. Trump more dumdum. Jon Snow 2016. Lyanna Mormont VP. What is dead shall never die. Winter is Coming. We do not sow. A lannister always pays his debts. Fire and Blood. Azor Ahai. The prince that was promised.

Get it? Got it? Good.

p.s. If you can't tell, this whole hillary benghazi shit is getting old. We already know what happened. A tragedy. After it started, there was nothing Hillary or our military could have done. Hillary then tried to be smooth and not blame terrorism, but instead blame some ridiculous video. Stupid fucking decision. She wasn't at fault for what happened that day. It was violent Islam. These are facts. To say anything else is playing politics and I'm sick of it.

extrachromosomebob driving the train off the rails again. Serious question, what will it take to get you to turn on Hillary? Actual video of her firing an RPG at the consulate in Benghazi found on her email server, would something like that do it? I doubt it, because no matter how irrelevant, you will always think the Bush was worse excuse is your ticket to justify your blind fealty to the Democratic party.

You do a great job of name calling and all-around douchebaggery, but what you're asking is pointless, since I have never seen Bob support Hillary in the first place, in order for him to turn on her.

I'll now let you get back to your rants and feelings of superiority while you furiously edit all your posts.

Too confusing?

I'll translate.

Hillary dumdum. Trump more dumdum. Jon Snow 2016. Lyanna Mormont VP. What is dead shall never die. Winter is Coming. We do not sow. A lannister always pays his debts. Fire and Blood. Azor Ahai. The prince that was promised.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Much appreciated translation. 10/10. I am fluent in GoT.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Much appreciated translation. 10/10. I am fluent in GoT.

giphy.gif

Hold the door! He'll kill Him. You know he will. Promise me, Ned. Promise me. The last thing you'll ever see is a Stark smiling down on you as you die.

He is the white wolf! Where are my damned moron sons? What are they doing, trimming their cunt hairs? Shame! Shame! Shame!

Sorry, I'm going through withdrawal already.

The Russians have Hillary's top-secret e-mails. Or not. Only the speculation is sufficient. You know, the ones that she didn't think were classified, because she's so meticulous about these matters. Being the Secretary of State and all, she figured the server in her bathroom, basement, or bedroom was more secure than the State Department's because shes, you know ... "Hillary" and no one else is. So she refused to use the government server because ... "We are ready for Hillary." Maybe we are.

carelessly spending American lives abroad, and ignoring terrorism warnings from the CIA resulting in the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history, are only bad if a democrat does them. if a Republican is president, it's different and okay.

Back