Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Benghazi: MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL ISSUE FOREVER

carelessly spending American lives abroad, and ignoring terrorism warnings from the CIA resulting in the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history, are only bad if a democrat does them. if a Republican is president, it's different and okay.

I question the accuracy of this. There was knowledge of the method, but not the place and time and people involved. Clinton was also warned as well.

carelessly spending American lives abroad, and ignoring terrorism warnings from the CIA resulting in the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history, are only bad if a democrat does them. if a Republican is president, it's different and okay.

Does anybody think this way?

People disagree as to what happened and bias is strong, but who fits this description here?

CmY6COBXgAAlDIz.jpg:large

You do a great job of name calling and all-around douchebaggery, but what you're asking is pointless, since I have never seen Bob support Hillary in the first place, in order for him to turn on her.

I'll now let you get back to your rants and feelings of superiority while you furiously edit all your posts.

Thanks. I'd like to return the compliment but you don't do a great job at anything here - even your whiny nonsensical knee jerk name calling defense of other partisan hacks is second rate at best. Maybe if you read it again, you'll see that I mentioned his blind fealty to the Democratic party, not just Hillary Clinton. I did mention her by name though because she is currently the likely nominee for POTUS from the Democratic party.

2 edits so far. I promise to try to come up with at least one or two more, see if maybe we can make your head explode and get you to smash another keyboard in your mom's basement.

Last edited:
she has been let off the hook, and she'll prolly be the next president, absolutely disgusting.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102

My favorite line from Comey:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

My favorite line from Comey:

Without being familiar with similar cases or the law, that sounds plausible to me. This is "lose your job/career" stuff, not "go to jail" stuff.

Last edited:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

I would be eating prison food to my last living day.

"All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Hillary refused to use State Department protocol. REFUSED. That, to me, warrants "clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information," and "efforts to obstruct justice."

"What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear." If the FBI Director has to actually state this, you should be able to smell the bullshit.

EDIT: Hillary refuses to adhere to State Department protocol. FBI assesses it is "possible" that her server was hacked by "hostile actors." Conclusion: Nothing to see here, move along. Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.

Last edited:
Can you think of an example? Where someone lost secrets with no intent of treason and went to jail?

You don't go to jail if you're powerful, or if you're merely incompetent or reckless.

you go to jail if you divulge US gov't information because you have a conscience, e.g. Chelsea Manning.

You don't go to jail if you're powerful, or if you're merely incompetent or reckless.

you go to jail if you divulge US gov't information because you have a conscience, e.g. Chelsea Manning.

"Marine Sgt. Rickie L. Roller went to jail for 10 months, forfeited $14,400 in pay, was reduced in rank and was dishonorably discharged after he tossed classified documents into a gym bag when he cleaned out his office at Marine Corps headquarters in Washington to prepare for relocation to a new post in 1989. Roller was prosecuted in a military court for gross negligence in handling classified information, and his conviction was upheld on appeal even though the documents never fell into the hands of a third party."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

I would be eating prison food to my last living day.

"All

EDIT: Hillary refuses to adhere to State Department protocol. FBI assesses it is "possible" that her server was hacked by "hostile actors." Conclusion: Nothing to see here, move along. Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.

LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, B. Clinton, W. Bush...all had reason to be wearing stripes.

Exclusive club.

Thanks. I'd like to return the compliment but you don't do a great job at anything here - even your whiny nonsensical knee jerk name calling defense of other partisan hacks is second rate at best. Maybe if you read it again, you'll see that I mentioned his blind fealty to the Democratic party, not just Hillary Clinton. I did mention her by name though because she is currently the likely nominee for POTUS from the Democratic party.

2 edits so far. I promise to try to come up with at least one or two more, see if maybe we can make your head explode and get you to smash another keyboard in your mom's basement.

Holy shit, you went with the "mom's basement" gambit. I am obviously outmatched here.

All you other posters be fair warned, we are dealing with a level 1 internet warrior here, get out and save yourselves before he starts calling everyone "kid" and bragging how much money he earns.

Fox is whining, it hasn't sunk in for them yet, it's over, Teflon shillary. She will now likely be the next president...Which is not good IMO, very poor judgment and a volcanic temperament, not the kind of qualities ya want in a pres, she'll prolly get us into a war with Russia it's all very bad folks the future...is not bright IMO

Roll the dice, guys, roll the dice. "Stability," "predictability"and the status quo ain't working.

Back