Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Benghazi: MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL ISSUE FOREVER

Holy shit, you went with the "mom's basement" gambit. I am obviously outmatched here.

All you other posters be fair warned, we are dealing with a level 1 internet warrior here, get out and save yourselves before he starts calling everyone "kid" and bragging how much money he earns.

Like I said, second rate at best.

LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, B. Clinton, W. Bush...all had reason to be wearing stripes.

Exclusive club.

So I guess we should merely settle for the officials we elect to be able to evade the laws they enforce on the rest of us. Capital. What a country.

So I guess we should merely settle for the officials we elect to be able to evade the laws they enforce on the rest of us. Capital. What a country.

laws for thee but not for me. It's the American way.

Criminal negligence is defined as: The failure to use reasonable care to avoid consequences that threaten or harm the safety of the public and that are the foreseeable outcome of acting in a particular manner.

How does "extremely careless" not rise to the level of negligence when it comes to Hillary? Is extremely careless not well beyond "the failure to use reasonable care" or does criminal negligence not apply in her case?

She can't even claim ignorance - it's beyond reason to believe that someone in that position shouldn't know better.

Last edited:
Saw a bumper sticker today that said "I'm ready for Hillary" I thought how could you possibly beleive someone who is extermely careless, and has a proven track record of bad decisions would lead this country out of the huge mess it's in. It's just unfamthomalbe to me

Criminal negligence is defined as: The failure to use reasonable care to avoid consequences that threaten or harm the safety of the public and that are the foreseeable outcome of acting in a particular manner.

How does "extremely careless" not rise to the level of negligence when it comes to Hillary? Is extremely careless not well beyond "the failure to use reasonable care" or does criminal negligence not apply in her case?

She can't even claim ignorance - it's beyond reason to believe that someone in that position shouldn't know better.

great post, assface.

ha haha

did you google "how to sound like a half-bright lawyer" before you wrote it?

Hillary broke the law. She should be prosecuted. But the Obama administration, IMO, has squashed the effort. Wait ... if so, that's a crime, too.

Hillary broke the law. She should be prosecuted. But the Obama administration, IMO, has squashed the effort. Wait ... if so, that's a crime, too.

going back to Ford's pardon of Nixon, this seems to be the norm now.

our justice system on a federal level is Kafkaesque. prosecute leakers and whistleblowers who operate out of conscience. wave through leakers and negligent actors who demonstrate complete incompetence or use confidential/top secret info for personal gain.

it's clear where the power lies, and how the power structure protects itself.

I don't even think Billary was negligent BTW. she knowingly (maybe even intentionally) violated the email rules... Federal IT operational staff were having conniptions over her use of personal email going back almost to her first days at the state department.

but she supports our aggressive foreign policy, so the guys with guns don't really care to see anything happen to her, so nothing will.

going back to Ford's pardon of Nixon, this seems to be the norm now.

our justice system on a federal level is Kafkaesque. prosecute leakers and whistleblowers who operate out of conscience. wave through leakers and negligent actors who demonstrate complete incompetence or use confidential/top secret info for personal gain.

it's clear where the power lies, and how the power structure protects itself.

I don't even think Billary was negligent BTW. she knowingly (maybe even intentionally) violated the email rules... Federal IT operational staff were having conniptions over her use of personal email going back almost to her first days at the state department.

but she supports our aggressive foreign policy, so the guys with guns don't really care to see anything happen to her, so nothing will.

I think it's going to be a one-term presidency no matter who is elected. I think Billary (I like that) was avoiding FOIA and also shrouding her Clinton Foundation pay-for-play scam by not using state department protocol. E-mailing from China and Russia on her phone to her personal account about government business? Madness. This matter is not concluded.

great post, assface.

ha haha

did you google "how to sound like a half-bright lawyer" before you wrote it?

I tried that but Google just gave me a bunch of your DSF posts. Dipshit.

Notice that post was actually a question, which as a lawyer, presumably you could have answered (probably incorrectly since everything you say is tainted by your partisan nonsense and you're not particularly bright) but instead you chose your typical route because you're consumed by hatred. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad - just kidding, it's actually hilarious.

Last edited:
I tried that but Google just gave me a bunch of your DSF posts. Dipshit.

Notice that post was actually a question, which as a lawyer, presumably you could have answered (probably incorrectly since everything you say is tainted by your partisan nonsense and you're not particularly bright) but instead you chose your typical route because you're consumed by hatred. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad - just kidding, it's actually hilarious.

But your partisan nonsense is gospel, and you are consumed by eactly the thing you talk about on this board all the time.Take your worst human being act somewhere else because your nothing be a piece of crap fill with more hate then everyone on this board and beyond.

Last edited:
But your partisan nonsense is gospel, and you are consumed by eactly the thing you talk about on this board all the time.Take your worst human being act somewhere else because your nothing be a piece of crap fill with more hate then everyone on this board and beyond.

LOL. This just shows how much of a partisan hack you are. I'm probably more against Trump than you are - although for real reasons, not made up ones by your party. And I've been very critical of lots of establishment Republicans that I can't stand almost as much as I despise Hillary. I would say you should take your extra-chromosome level stupidity and hatred for everyone who isn't a blind leftist and go find somewhere you won't sound like and idiot every time you bang on your keyboard but that place doesn't exist.

I typically disagree civilly... sometimes when people mock things I post I almost get upset but by the end of the day it does nothing but entrench my views and cause me to focus even harder. People that don't know me always think I have an angry look on my face and tell me they used to be afraid of me until they got to know me. I just laugh... oh no that isn't anger my friend it's focused energy, I can be very intense for what reason I have no idea...

I've always preferred the word assclown, other words that could be used as well.

Assclown
ass clown awesome
assclown college
assclownery
ass clown faggot fucker
Ass Clowning
Ass-clown Jew Nazi
assclown magnet
Assclown McDouche
assclownology
ass clown posse
assclubber
assclump
assclunch
assclusive
asscne
ass coal
ass cobbler
Ass Cobra
ass cock
ass cock anonymous
asscockery
ass cock ring blower
Ass coded
ass coffee
asscohol
asscoholic
ass coin
Ass cold
Asscomb
ass comet
Ass Comics
ass commander
ass commando
ass comment
ass commercial
asscon
Ass concrete
ass condom
asscone

I wanted to say "assface" in the post above your post, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Good sir, I'm surprised that you didn't, since you disagree with Byco and do not believe disagreement should be approached with civility, as I do.

But how do you feel people should behave when they agree?

Back