Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Benghazi: MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL ISSUE FOREVER

I typically disagree civilly... sometimes when people mock things I post I almost get upset but by the end of the day it does nothing but entrench my views and cause me to focus even harder. People that don't know me always think I have an angry look on my face and tell me they used to be afraid of me until they got to know me. I just laugh... oh no that isn't anger my friend it's focused energy, I can be very intense for what reason I have no idea...

This is a condition known as permanent resting assface.

Assface-Syndrome.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord this shit with her emails felt dragged out last summer, and its STILL going on now.

Its crazy how irrational and, quite frankly, dumb, people get when discussing politics. They use arguments and logic that a 5 year old would question, and expect people to take them seriously.

These next 4 months are going to be brutal...wish I could go into hibernation.

I'm probably more against Trump than you are - although for real reasons, not made up ones by your party.

I'm interested to hear what reasons have been made up by the "your party" you speak of, as opposed to all the other "real reasons".

LOL. This just shows how much of a partisan hack you are. I'm probably more against Trump than you are - although for real reasons, not made up ones by your party. And I've been very critical of lots of establishment Republicans that I can't stand almost as much as I despise Hillary. I would say you should take your extra-chromosome level stupidity and hatred for everyone who isn't a blind leftist and go find somewhere you won't sound like and idiot every time you bang on your keyboard but that place doesn't exist.

And I have not been critical of both parties. Your such a liar it's not even funny. You Call everyone every name in the book but no your not filled with right wing hate.
Go look in the mirror and punch yourself. It would probably make you feel better.
Oh wait probably not from Mr Hate Spo Mouth.

Last edited:
And I have not been critical of both parties. Your such a liar it's not even funny. You Call everyone every name in the book but no your not filled with right wing hate.
Go look in the mirror and punch yourself. It would probably make you feel better.
Oh wait probably not from Mr Hate Spo Mouth.

go back and take a look at who started the name calling here and every other thread...

and again I'm not even slightly angry nor do I hate anyone here - you grossly overestimate yourself if you think you're worth hating.or even getting angry over.

Last edited:
Good lord this shit with her emails felt dragged out last summer, and its STILL going on now.

Its crazy how irrational and, quite frankly, dumb, people get when discussing politics. They use arguments and logic that a 5 year old would question, and expect people to take them seriously.

These next 4 months are going to be brutal...wish I could go into hibernation.

The state department just reopened their own investigation/probe into how Clinton and her top aides handled classified information. Get comfy, this topic isn't going anywhere.

Comey is getting a lot of static for not recommending charges but think about it, I think he may have done the next best thing he could knowing the AG wouldn't follow through with it. Basically comes out and slams her then basically get congress and others all riled up puttng the ball in thier court knowing anything he recommended wouldn't have gotten beyond Loretta.

.???

We see lots of reports like this

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/

But IMO he doesn't say some of the things he says if it were really this simple..

Extermely careless
Lacks good judgement
Contradicts many of her past statements on the matter
Doesn't think she was sophisticated enough to know what the (c) means but should have

On and on and on, wow are these the kinds of qualities we want in a president? Hell f'n no, sht can anyone even name 5 things she has had good judgement about? Supported nafta admits it wasn't what we hoped yet still supports tpp wtf. Former secret service agents saying she is a very bitter angry woman wth a volcanic temporment and treats staff and others like shit all the time. It's unfathomable to me how poeple can still beleive she could possibly make for the kind of president this country needs

Last edited:
go back and take a look at who started the name calling here and every other thread...

and again I'm not even slightly angry nor do I hate anyone here - you grossly overestimate yourself if you think you're worth hating.or even getting angry over.

Whatever you say. The whole board sees through your act.

Comey is getting a lot of static for not recommending charges but think about it, I think he may have done the next best thing he could knowing the AG wouldn't follow through with it. Basically comes out and slams her then basically get congress and others all riled up puttng the ball in thier court knowing anything he recommended wouldn't have gotten beyond Loretta.

.???

We see lots of reports like this

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/

But IMO he doesn't say some of the things he says if it were really this simple..

Extermely careless
Lacks good judgement
Contradicts many of her past statements on the matter
Doesn't think she was sophisticated enough to know what the (c) means but should have

On and on and on, wow are these the kinds of qualities we want in a president? Hell f'n no, sht can anyone even name 5 things she has had good judgement about? Supported nafta admits it wasn't what we hoped yet still supports tpp wtf. Former secret service agents saying she is a very bitter angry woman wth a volcanic temporment and treats staff and others like shit all the time. It's unfathomable to me how poeple can still beleive she could possibly make for the kind of president this country needs

This is the same rationalization that has failed the Republicans for years - give in and let them get their way and watch it backfire when it all fails. Trouble is, Dems are much better propogandists than Republicans and every time they fail they blame republicans for obstructing and not giving them enough. This is a big part of how idiots like Mitch McConnel, Lindsay Graham and hack strategists like Rove have destroyed the Republican Party.

This is the same rationalization that has failed the Republicans for years - give in and let them get their way and watch it backfire when it all fails. Trouble is, Dems are much better propogandists than Republicans and every time they fail they blame republicans for obstructing and not giving them enough. This is a big part of how idiots like Mitch McConnel, Lindsay Graham and hack strategists like Rove have destroyed the Republican Party.

Idk I was thinking this story might not be over yet it might be just getting started but then it's probebly over now after Dallas Teflon shillary gets away with another one

Idk I was thinking this story might not be over yet it might be just getting started but then it's probebly over now after Dallas Teflon shillary gets away with another one

I think he clearly should have recommended charges. I see no silver lining to him not doing so.

Back