Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michael Mann Speaks

That's not saying the data isn't there. I don't know what fraud this guy has committed is in past, but his statement sounds like he's doing a victory lap and you're criticizing him for no longer racing.

isn't he the hide the decline guy? so they are now basically saying instead of trying to manipulate the data we just aren't going to report it as it's already a settled science and if you don't agree you should be sent to the brig. ??? Is that the jist of it?

I don't know what fraud this guy has committed is in past

Yea, that's part of the problem. And similarly, if you're unaware of Mann's past behavior it's probably also the case that you don't get you were Grubered several years ago.

yeah, if you focus on the Michael Mann quote, out of context, ignore the mountains of evidence of manmade climate change, and are a complete moron incapable of rational thought, I could see how this might be newsworthy to you.

Yea, that's part of the problem. And similarly, if you're unaware of Mann's past behavior it's probably also the case that you don't get you were Grubered several years ago.

Don't know who that guy is either.

Either way, I think there's an important difference between "you don't need data" and "you don't need data to that..."

It totally changes the meaning.

edit: Just saw what I type when Spartanmack replied. I meant to write "you don't need data to see that..."

Last edited:
Doesn't know who Grubber is either.. I recommend more alternative media less canned in the tank main stream for you younger folk.

There is a populist anti-establishment nwo agenda uprising underway, it's long overdue and it's never felt so right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK2chgGj9-I

Last edited:
Don't know who that guy is either.

Either way, I think there's an important difference between "you don't need data" and "you don't need data to that..."

It totally changes the meaning.

Gruber is the MIT fraud who went around bragging about how he lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed - several times, caught on video - then said something like he didn't remember ever saying those things and that he didn't lie about anything, even though it's been proven that he did and there is indisputable evidence that he bragged about the proven lies he told.

Last edited:
Gruber is the MIT fraud who went around bragging about how he lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed - several times, caught on video - then said something like he didn't remember ever saying those things and that he didn't lie about anything, even though it's been proven that he did and there is indisputable evidence that he bragged about the proven lies he told.

So this thread is about misinterpreting the words of someone I shouldn't really worry about anyway.

So this thread is about misinterpreting the words of someone I shouldn't really worry about anyway.

The thread is about Mann and his shenanigans, which everyone seems to be ignoring or giving him a pass on because of global warming religion - it is real even if the data isn't and if you leave the church, you'll be executed by your peers. Not sure if by grubered the implication is that you fell for the obamacare salespitch or it's a euphamism for being hoodwinked by fraudulent hucksters, in this case, Mann.

And yet Ronald Reagan's administration had the most indictments in US history and yet some still worship the ground that crook walked on. Talk about a fraud. That actor and administration was the worst. Even a blind man can see humans are effecting the environment. But who cares about the earth right. Who cares about the water right. Who cares about the air. Might as well deregulate everything so humans have no protection.Fuck all political parties who put themselves before the people, and this planet.

And yet Ronald Reagan's administration had the most indictments in US history and yet some still worship the ground that crook walked on. Talk about a fraud. That actor and administration was the worst. Even a blind man can see humans are effecting the environment. But who cares about the earth right. Who cares about the water right. Who cares about the air. Might as well deregulate everything so humans have no protection.Fuck all political parties who put themselves before the people, and this planet.

always good to hear extrachromosomebob take a thread off the rails. well done again, sir.

The thread is about Mann and his shenanigans, which everyone seems to be ignoring or giving him a pass on because of global warming religion - it is real even if the data isn't and if you leave the church, you'll be executed by your peers. Not sure if by grubered the implication is that you fell for the obamacare salespitch or it's a euphamism for being hoodwinked by fraudulent hucksters, in this case, Mann.

Fine go after that then. But the original criticism of this thread is off base.

Don't know who that guy is either."

You're one of the brightest minds on here but you don't know Mann and you never heard of Gruber. Am pretty confident, therefore, in saying that you're also unaware of East Anglia University's shameful contribution to the debate. You're a smart guy, smarter than me, I'll bet. But you can do better.

It's even worse than the fact he lied. He's on tape as saying they can pass Obamacare because of the stupidity of the American people.

You're one of the brightest minds on here but you don't know Mann and you never heard of Gruber. Am pretty confident, therefore, in saying that you're also unaware of East Anglia University's shameful contribution to the debate. You're a smart guy, smarter than me, I'll bet. But you can do better.

East Anglia University rings a bell, some email scandal. So what's the deal? Did people not get in trouble that should have? Is that what this is about?

East Anglia University rings a bell, some email scandal. So what's the deal? Did people not get in trouble that should have? Is that what this is about?

It's about data manipulation, hiding the data, scrubbing the data, deleting the data. Kind of like Hillary, if you want to know the truth.

It's about data manipulation, hiding the data, scrubbing the data, deleting the data. Kind of like Hillary, if you want to know the truth.

So he manipulates data and you misrepresent what he says?

So he manipulates data and you misrepresent what he says?

Not at all. Besides, the previous response was specific to East Anglia. That was all about hiding and manipulating data for the purpose of advancing one's political agenda.

Last edited:
Back