Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Masks Are Coming Off

whoa, totally rad story, bro! cops are so cool!

well, assuming... you know...

that's what happens when you're not playing Dungeons and Dragons or Magic the Gathering every Friday night...

and how can you be so sure without any data to back up your claims? Were you born a poor black child?

Last edited:
Lmfao!

I love when people make assumptions about what would have happened if someone was a different skin color.

I can play that game, too. If the cop that pulled me over for not wearing a seat belt was black, I would probably be dead. For no reason other than the fact that I was white. Couldn't possibly be for any other reason. Nope.

Cops love killing them some blacks, cuz the KKK and slavery have existed. They don't care about their own lives, just about killing black people. They don't care about the death threats that will come their way, or about a possible prison sentence or losing their career . Nahhhh, just kill the black guys. That's important.

Stop cherry picking deaths by cop based on race. Twice as many white people are killed by cops each year, but you never see the media coverage on those. This is why it seems so unfair.

Black people can't be racist - even when they say racist things and form racist organizations and members of those racist organizations go on racist murdering sprees declaring their racist motivation as they're executing innocent people, they can't be racist.

Last edited:
Back