Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I was wrong. Cops are racist!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Apologies to all those I've disagreed with. Cops are clearly racist. Look at how they gun this innocent black man down.

https://youtu.be/BCzTVw6_jg0

I blame my white privilege for my failure as a human being. I'm so ashamed. This black guy was unarmed and - wait a minute, is he white? Oh, never mind. At least I know why it hasn't been on the news 24/7.

Cops are hunting white people. Stop killing us!

came here to post this. thank you for mocking yourself so I don't have to.

Why should I mock myself? This is how you sound. I bet if this guy was black, they totally would have killed him quicker.

Waiting for the riots or the crying white people on TV wearing t-shirts with his face and his mom screaming, "He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy! They murdered my son!"

And then for an award's host to decry police violence against white people and beg for calm in the community.

There are very few black guys to shoot there in Fresno-it's overwhelmingly white trash and Hispanic migrant field hands-so the cops there have to practice on unarmed white guys so when they do get a chance to shoot an unarmed black guy they'll be ready.

Last edited:
There are very few black guys to shoot there in Fresno-it's overwhelmingly white trash and Hispanic migrant workers-so the cops there have to practice on unarmed white guys so when they do get a chance to shoot an unarmed black guy they'll be ready.

Mind blown. Brilliant.

Another case where a body camera will probably save that cop's career.

For the record, this guy was clearly trying to die by cop. That said, there wasn't a lot the cops could do. If he did have a weapon and they failed to act, we could have a dead cop or two. Also, in many cases, non lethal methods don't stop the suspect, so that argument isn't very good.

Not saying he deserved to be killed, but his actions led to his own death, just as in every blue on black case I've seen. And sure, there are instances where the cops deserve to be fired or sentenced to jail - the case where the cop shot a fleeing suspect being one of them.

All I want is for other liberals and BLM to stop pretending that black people are not safe and are specifically being targeted for death. What is true is that in 99.999% of interactions with police, you won't be harmed as long as you don't try to fight or do something stupid. Highlighting only black deaths is the true form of racism.

Watched the video. Terrible. Why not just shoot him in the leg? I didnt see anything in his hand? Guy probably had a death wish because how many times do the officers have to say get on the ground? Such a grey area between life and death. Is it trigger finger cops ? Does every Perp.deserve the bullets? Heck idk just seemed like a better solution may have been present that we are not seeing ?

Watched the video. Terrible. Why not just shoot him in the leg? I didnt see anything in his hand? Guy probably had a death wish because how many times do the officers have to say get on the ground? Such a grey area between life and death. Is it trigger finger cops ? Does every Perp.deserve the bullets? Heck idk just seemed like a better solution may have been present that we are not seeing ?

From what I understand, cops aren't trained to shoot in the legs. If they need to fire their weapon, they shoot to kill. I could be wrong.

Also, if you were the cop, I don't know if you'd be saying the same thing. If a guy approaches you, disobeying your command and reaching for something that might be a weapon, it's human nature to protect yourself. Hats off to the cops that have restraint. Not sure I could do it.

Police need new tactics and better training for situations like this. Not sure anyone would argue with that. But when you start getting people making this all about race and committing violence, it sets that back quite a bit.

Idk. Last shot to the chest was fucking not needed. By all means more training and again I see a wallet in his hand or his fist not a weapon but I guess I have old liberal eyes. All cops need body cameras like has been metioned with no way to alter them.
The militarization of police is just something to behold nowdays. Why no taser just curious was the distance to far ?

Last edited:
From what I understand, cops aren't trained to shoot in the legs. If they need to fire their weapon, they shoot to kill. I could be wrong.

Also, if you were the cop, I don't know if you'd be saying the same thing. If a guy approaches you, disobeying your command and reaching for something that might be a weapon, it's human nature to protect yourself. Hats off to the cops that have restraint. Not sure I could do it.

Police need new tactics and better training for situations like this. Not sure anyone would argue with that. But when you start getting people making this all about race and committing violence, it sets that back quite a bit.

I don't think that's accurate, Murtaugh aims for the legs in Lethal Weapon, it works out well for him too:
https://youtu.be/aKojFoPzQoQ

Idk. Last shot to the chest was fucking not needed. By all means more training and again I see a wallet in his hand or his fist not a weapon but I guess I have old liberal eyes. All cops need body cameras like has been metioned with no way to alter them.
The militarization of police is just something to behold nowdays. Why no taser just curious was the distance to far ?

Tasers don't always work. That pedophile in Minnesota was tased twice and he was still fighting back before he was shot.

Agreed. They should be mandatory everywhere.

We had that discussion here a while back. There were a couple people using the argument, "Well I wouldn't want to be recorded all day at work." As if their desk job in the a/c or factory job at Ford's were comparable to a police officer.

We had that discussion here a while back. There were a couple people using the argument, "Well I wouldn't want to be recorded all day at work." As if their desk job in the a/c or factory job at Ford's were comparable to a police officer.

I haven't heard many cops who don't want them. They're a good weapon against false accusations and as civilians, we should demand that they are set up to always record and never come off while on duty. If I was working a job where I could be fired and my name dragged through the mud by news outlets, I would make sure I could prove my innocence if there was ever an accusation against me.

Shoot a man in the leg with hostile intentions and he can still shoot back.

Back