Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's VP selection

lol...but in his defense it appears that he does most of it "on the clock"

:*)

I know he sees me as this raving lunatic who gets emotional over an internet flame war, but seriously, not emotional at all, just figured out what gets under his skin.

Spartanmack is the master at it these days, but I just about always get a response from him, so I hope he is getting as much entertainment out of it as I do. LOL.

yes, supporting policies that benefit poor, lower-income people... so elitist of me.

not seeing that the policies you support actually harm poor, lower income people because you're so convinced of the moral superiority of your position that facts don't matter. Elitist. And stupid.

Edit: I posted this before I read Kawdup's response where he basically said the same thing. My bad.

Last edited:
I see Trump's coronation got some people pumped up tonight! Good for you guys!

:*)

I know he sees me as this raving lunatic who gets emotional over an internet flame war, but seriously, not emotional at all, just figured out what gets under his skin.

Spartanmack is the master at it these days, but I just about always get a response from him, so I hope he is getting as much entertainment out of it as I do. LOL.

oh, so youre only pretending to lose your shit every time you post. ha! what a funny gag! must be a lot of fun at parties

so it turns out Scott Baio's message was a riff on "Make America Great Again": "Make America America again."

Not sure if America is a noun, verb, or adjective there.

"I'm planning to America later while I sit here in America America. America. Amerigo Vespucci."

outside the convention Iowa Republitard Extraordinaire declared he's tired of talking about race because non-white subgroups of people have contributed little to "civilization." link.

I think he has a point... I mean what have non-white groups contributed? i can only think of a handful of things... tacos, rap music, karate, sushi, and maybe the Pyramids.

and then there was this Rudy Giuliani speech... yikes. it's part raving lunatic on the street, part Revivalist Preacher, part Drunk Patriotic Uncle at Thanksgiving. Love the use of "karate hands" to get his point across. stay an arm's length away from that man once he gets going...

Rudy Giuliani lied on stage about Clinton's policy on open borders

Trump lied about how he wanting the convention to be in Ohio.

Trump's wife LMAO !!!!!! Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.
Omg how dumb are these people running these campaigns.
Who proof read That speech ?

Last edited:

No dumber than this post, Bob. Lying is what they do at conventions - keep score, and when Hilary breaks the scoreboard, you can come back and let us know.

Right: it's the pressing issue of our day. Dumb, irresponsible, lazy, fire the writer, acknowledge the mistake and then remind ourselves that there are 1,000 ISIS-loyal militants in the US being watched by the government and with certainty someone somewhere is going to kill someone somewhere today, tomorrow, next week, next month and the Chinese and Russia are rooting for that to occur.

Last edited:
Back