Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why 'Those People' are Voting For Trump

Article nailed it on the bead about the racist part. Trump would be so far ahead if he hadn't talked about a Wall, or bashed women and Hispanics, and was openingly racist. He didn't need to do that as he already had the angry voters on his side.

Last edited:
eh, I don't really agree. I mean racism got him where he is. everyone in my family excited about him has pretty much cited the racist shit as the reason theyre excited (I'm ashamed to say).

"he's gonna 'clean up' this mess in the inner cities."

"he's gonna set things right when he gets a wall built"

"derr derr DERR derrderrrr derr."

eh, I don't really agree. I mean racism got him where he is. everyone in my family excited about him has pretty much cited the racist shit as the reason theyre excited (I'm ashamed to say).

"he's gonna 'clean up' this mess in the inner cities."

"he's gonna set things right when he gets a wall built"

"derr derr DERR derrderrrr derr."

You could be right but I am trying to think how the the campaign would be different if he wasn't openly racist.tour saying he would have no shot. I am not so sure.

It's mid-July and I am already tired of social media bullshit about how,

"Well ...Trump may be awful, but hell if I'm voting for Hillary!!" or

"The rest of the world is looking at the US and is embarrassed that this is the best we have to offer, guys."

http://www.detroitsportsforum.com/showthread.php?t=22646

They both SUCK and epitomize what is wrong with our nation - corrupt politics and the influence of money.

The GOP should be ashamed that none of the 39 candidates in the primary are better than Trump and the Dems need to get over the Clinton name and idea that it's "her turn" in some fashion.

Both completely suck and it is very sad that we voters are being given this option.

(Loved how the CO delegation walked out last night in Cleveland ...).

Last edited:
Bush, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Romney all sucked enough that I didn't vote for any of them either.

These two are worse yes, but I jumped off the train long ago.

Bush, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Romney all sucked enough that I didn't vote for any of them either.

These two are worse yes, but I jumped off the train long ago.

I voted for Obama in 08 but just because the DNC was in Denver and I'd never voted for a black candidate for President before.

My Mom had voted for Jesse Jackson in 1984 but I was only 11yrs old then

I voted for Obama in 08 but just because the DNC was in Denver and I'd never voted for a black candidate for President before.

My Mom had voted for Jesse Jackson in 1984 but I was only 11yrs old then

I've never voted for a woman and I'm not about to start now

Not even if my Mom was running? She's an ordained minister and has a doctorate and everything. She is not black, however.

I don't know...she voted for Jesse Jackson. She has lost some credibility with me. I need to find out her stance on gay marriage, gun control, Islamic extremists, etc.

On second thought...if you endorse her, she has my vote!

This country could use a good women president because I really do not see much quality in the guys over the last 50 years. Been pretty much one disaster after another since then. Maybe each congress has something to do with how each has governed . Some congresses worked with presidents a tad better then others.

But to blanklet say I will never vote for a women because she is a women is flat our wrong.

IMO the whole trump is racist stuff is overblown and out of context he is not racist just because he wants to secure the boarder and make immigrants follow the law..I'm sure as hells bells not voting for Hillary for many reasons, her being a woman is NOT one of them!

by the end of the day you'll all end up voting for trump! Even michchamp!

Last edited:
Back