Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Norovirus outbreak at RNC

Michchamp

link. Apparently so far its affected the CA delegation to the convention, but will likely spread, as it is highly contagious.

explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting are in their future.

how fitting would it be if when Trump came on stage to formally accept the nomination, everyone there started puking and shitting themselves?

that would be like divine retribution or something.

"And now I'd like to introduce the 2016 nominee for the Republi-BLAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

As much a reflection on the host city of Cleveland as anything, probably.

dirty ohio

Well I do not want anyone to get really sick and possibly die from this. Hope they can contain it.

Well I do not want anyone to get really sick and possibly die from this. Hope they can contain it.

According to the link it really isn't lethal for anybody.

Although I guess it scares the shit out of anyone who has it when they're going through that.

According to the link it really isn't lethal for anybody.

Although I guess it scares the shit out of anyone who has it when they're going through that.

Some people have a natural immunity to a couple of the classes of norovirus.

Back