Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clintons vp selection

never heard of the guy. still not voting for her or trump, unless ruth bader Ginsburg promises to move to new Zealand if trump wins.

Last edited:
It likely wins VA for her which is a key battle ground state...If trump can win over 20% or so of the Bernie supporters or if they stay home vote for someone else etc.. he'll win, otherwise Hillary is the next president and that makes me want to throw up..it's all going to come down to the Bernie supports IMO, some of them can be reasoned with IMO, if I were trump I'd be focused heavily on that

Last edited:
still not voting for her or trump, unless ruth bader Ginsburg promises to move to new Zealand if trump wins.

She has been a widow for six years.

More likely she would relocate to the south coast of Sicilia, and dream of one day reuniting with the true love of her life, Antonin Scalia, whose people hail from there, not unlike the old bag who played the later life Kate Winslet's character in Titanic, when she returned to spend at the end of her life on the North Sea.

Although technically Scalia himself is from that shit hole Trenton.

never heard of the guy. still not voting for her or trump, unless ruth bader Ginsburg promises to move to new Zealand if trump wins.

Really? Never heard of him? I'm no political dude but he's a pretty blah/middling/career politician.

A Dem Pence sort of nothingness.

Really? Never heard of him? I'm no political dude but he's a pretty blah/middling/career politician.

Yes I agree, I think our friend SpartanMack was illustrating the complete unexcitingness (if that ain't a word I'm makin' it one) of the selection of Tim Kaine.

And to make this all a whole lot about me-which is what I love to do-my dear first wife is from A very political family with peops on both sides on the political aisle.

Her cousin was the college girlfriend of current New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

George Stephanopoulos's father presided over her sisters marriage in the Greek Orthodox Church in Cleveland.

For much of the time that I was married to her, I had a mistress who was the ex-wife of a Rolling Stone, but now I'm just completely bragging.

Anyways her sister who is a staunch Republican was a volunteer at the Republican national convention, and she got a chance to meet Cory Booker, anyways her sister who is a staunch Republican was a volunteer at the Republican national convention, and she got a chance to meet Cory Booker, the senator from the great state of New Jersey, Who happened to be at the Republican national convention to do interviews with the media about the RNC and going into the Democratic convention.

Booker was a finalist to be Hillary Clinton's vice presidential nominee.

Anyways we all agreed that the best Democrat to be president would be Cory Booker.

So we can get together and talk about this for years hence.

Last edited:
Not an exciting pick but is absolutely qualified. I was hoping he would have been the pick over Biden in '08, but now is definitely his time. I think Booker might have been the better choice to get more votes, but Kaine is much more qualified at this point in their careers. Booker's time will be in the next election he'll be eligible to run in, whether that is '20 or '24.

At this point, though, I don't think it matters who the VP picks are. Trump and Hillary are both larger than life. Whoever puts their foot in their mouth the least will be in the White House in January.

Not an exciting pick but is absolutely qualified. I was hoping he would have been the pick over Biden in '08, but now is definitely his time. I think Booker might have been the better choice to get more votes, but Kaine is much more qualified at this point in their careers. Booker's time will be in the next election he'll be eligible to run in, whether that is '20 or '24.

At this point, though, I don't think it matters who the VP picks are. Trump and Hillary are both larger than life. Whoever puts their foot in their mouth the least will be in the White House in January.

What I don't understand is...Old white man? Why not just stick with Biden?

Girrrrrrlll...Biden runs deep.

Last edited:
But then again there will be a bunch of Glen Beck Republicans and bush backers voting for Hillary so perhaps getting 20+% of the Bernie votes still wont' be enough. Shillary is going to win i'm afraid. terrifying

Last edited:
But then again there will be a bunch of Glen Beck Republicans and bush backers voting for Hillary so perhaps getting 20+% of the Bernie votes still wont' be enough. Shillary is going to win i'm afraid. terrifying

Trump was never going to get 20% of the Sanders voters. keep dreaming.

Trump was never going to get 20% of the Sanders voters. keep dreaming.

he's already got at least 10 and still a full schedule of debates to get the other 10, you just don't believe it because most of them just don't say anything, they are too afraid they'll be attacked by the vicious bitter left. Biggest issue now is really the bush backers going with Hillary so he might need to get 40% of the sanders crowd or 20 then 20 stay home, vote green or libertarian etc.. would work also.

Last edited:
viscous bitter left? sounds like a step in a fancy cocktail recipe.

viscous bitter left? sounds like a step in a fancy cocktail recipe.

Try posting from an iPad with auto correct on all the time, see how that works out for ya. I'm surprised I don't screw up words with 100% of my posts.

Last edited:
I would think most Sanders supporters who absolutely wont vote for Hillary, will either stay home or vote 3rd party.

And where did you get the data that 10% of the Sanders voters were now backing Trump? How can you see people who supported a Democratic-Socalist doing a full 180 and backing a billionaire who screws over everyone he can?

I would think most Sanders supporters who absolutely wont vote for Hillary, will either stay home or vote 3rd party.

And where did you get the data that 10% of the Sanders voters were now backing Trump? How can you see people who supported a Democratic-Socalist doing a full 180 and backing a billionaire who screws over everyone he can?

Because the trade and TPP item is a very important item to many Bernie and trump supporters alike, trump is on the right side of that, Hillary, kaine and the bushes are not. Where did I get 10%. I just know, i'm a conspiracy theorist ask me anything. LOL.. No Obama we aren't down with TPP

Last edited:
She has been a widow for six years.

More likely she would relocate to the south coast of Sicilia, and dream of one day reuniting with the true love of her life, Antonin Scalia, whose people hail from there, not unlike the old bag who played the later life Kate Winslet's character in Titanic, when she returned to spend at the end of her life on the North Sea.

Although technically Scalia himself is from that shit hole Trenton.

she can go wherever she likes, I just said NZ because isn't that where she recommended people move in the event of a Trump victory?

If I wasn't from the Midwest, I probably would know as little about Pence as I do about this guy. As it is, I'm only slightly familiar with Pence.

Last edited:
Back