Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clintons vp selection

Because the trade and TPP item is a very important item to many Bernie and trump supporters alike, trump is on the right side of that, Hillary, kaine and the bushes are not. Where did I get 10%. I just know, i'm a conspiracy theorist ask me anything. LOL.. No Obama we aren't down with TPP

I don't know how any reasonable person could or would expect Trump to follow through on his platform, knowing he has the attention span of a gnat, and it was cobbled together at the last minute.

oh, and also the fact while the platform was being put together, Trumps speakers at the RNC were directly contradicting it.

get real... Trump would be in office two seconds before the TPP flacks had him agreeing to sign it. he'd get bored of listening and would say whatever just to get him out of his office, so he can go back to twitter.

she can go wherever she likes, I just said NZ because isn't that where she recommended people move in the event of a Trump victory?

I'm not aware of that if she said that. I could be wrong but my impression is New Zealand is the opposite of a liberal progressivest place.

I would've guessed she would recommend Sweden, like Marco Rubio recommended Bernie Sanders to be the president of.

Last edited:
I don't know how any reasonable person could or would expect Trump to follow through on his platform, knowing he has the attention span of a gnat, and it was cobbled together at the last minute.

oh, and also the fact while the platform was being put together, Trumps speakers at the RNC were directly contradicting it.

get real... Trump would be in office two seconds before the TPP flacks had him agreeing to sign it. he'd get bored of listening and would say whatever just to get him out of his office, so he can go back to twitter.

Can't be completely ruled out, the deal is he might hold to his positions and do what's right for american workers, where as we all already know Hillary won't, i'd rather take a chance on a chance then having no chance already assured.

Can't be completely ruled out, the deal is he might hold to his positions and do what's right for american workers, where as we all already know Hillary won't, i'd rather take a chance on a chance then having no chance already assured.

Not if that chance comes with the opinion that the Geneva Convention is a problem.

Eff that noise.

Yeah great line, excuse me for not understand what the Geneva Convention as to do with the free trade topic that was being discussed

Oh I see...help me understand what he talking about or.post insult..thumb chooses insult

Thanks.

It wasn't directly an insult. It was a simple fact, most Trump supporters have no clue what he stands for, and that's because he doesn't know himself.

He makes off the cuff comments that make people believe he thinks one thing, then he will say he really believes the exact opposite.

And if you paid as much attention to Trump as you do Clinton you would know exactly what Red was referring to.

Not sure what your talking about

?The problem is we have the Geneva Conventions, all sorts of rules and regulations, so the soldiers are afraid to fight,? Mr. Trump said at a town hall during remarks on torture, Politico reported.
?We can?t waterboard, but they can chop off heads,? Mr. Trump said, referring to the United States and the Islamic State terrorist group, respectively. ?I think we?ve got to make some changes, some adjustments.?

It wasn't directly an insult. It was a simple fact, most Trump supporters have no clue what he stands for, and that's because he doesn't know himself.

He makes off the cuff comments that make people believe he thinks one thing, then he will say he really believes the exact opposite.

And if you paid as much attention to Trump as you do Clinton you would know exactly what Red was referring to.

I know what you are referring to.

“The problem is we have the Geneva Conventions, all sorts of rules and regulations, so the soldiers are afraid to fight,” Mr. Trump said at a town hall during remarks on torture, Politico reported.
“We can’t waterboard, but they can chop off heads,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the United States and the Islamic State terrorist group, respectively. “I think we’ve got to make some changes, some adjustments.”

Yeah I got that, just didn't see what that had to do with the trade issues which were the main topic of conversation at the time you interjected that. Regarding the Geneva conventions I can certainly understand why he said that. These bastards are going into live masses now and killing priests at alters FFS. This shit has to stop....not encouraged. Agree changes need to be made shift in polices are in order. Just what kinds of changes, i'm not sure.. perhaps joining forces with Russia against these guys might be a good start instead of working against them to overthrow Syria and turn it into another completely failed ISIS controlled state like libya? idk just thinking out loud. Trump seems to want to work with Putin, Hillary wants to start WW3 with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Last edited:
Yeah I got that, just didn't see what that had to do with the trade issues which were the main topic of conversation at the time you interjected that.

I didn't intend to suggest they were related. I'm just saying his trade stance doesn't matter for me since he has a position on torture that disqualifies him from getting my vote. The best you can hope for is that he's a liar. If he's not a liar, he's a monster.

I didn't intend to suggest they were related. I'm just saying his trade stance doesn't matter for me since he has a position on torture that disqualifies him from getting my vote. The best you can hope for is that he's a liar. If he's not a liar, he's a monster.

ahhh well ok then, I feel the same way about Hillary....we can agree to disagree, nothing wrong with that.

ahhh well ok then, I feel the same way about Hillary....we can agree to disagree, nothing wrong with that.

I'm voting 3rd party. Hillary is a liar. I don't know if she is a monster. But I believe she is more interested in protecting the power of rich people than serving all Americans.

I'm voting 3rd party. Hillary is a liar. I don't know if she is a monster. But I believe she is more interested in protecting the power of rich people than serving all Americans.

And Trump isn't.? . I do believe Bernie is pushing her away from those people, and is she wins over Trump in November and fails to follow through she will be only a 1 to term president . No way do we need Trump nominated more ultra conservative judges which he will. I guess we all have our opinions.

And Trump isn't.? . I do believe Bernie is pushing her away from those people, and is she wins over Trump in November and fails to follow through she will be only a 1 to term president . No way do we need Trump nominated more ultra conservative judges which he will. I guess we all have our opinions.

Do you really think Trump will nominate ultra conservative judges? He doesn't even seem to be a conservative. Does he even care about abortion or religion or the other things that liberals seem to have problems with?

Do you really think Trump will nominate ultra conservative judges? He doesn't even seem to be a conservative. Does he even care about abortion or religion or the other things that liberals seem to have problems with?

LOL you think liberals are the only ones who have problems with those thing?

Back