Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clintons vp selection

LOL you think liberals are the only ones who have problems with those thing?

of course not...I was trying to point out to Bob that Trump really doesn't seem to be a "conservative" when it comes to those social issues. I really don't think he gives a crap about any of that (I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing)

of course not...I was trying to point out to Bob that Trump really doesn't seem to be a "conservative" when it comes to those social issues. I really don't think he gives a crap about any of that (I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing)

What Trump believes as far as conservative values is not really that important where it to come to him nominating Federal Judges and Supreme Court Justices, he's going to get his list of names from the RNC, Pence, and his staff...which would likely be largely picked by real conservatives.

So while it was kind of out of left field, what bob said was valid to a point.

In reviewing the Bill of Rights:

Amendment I - VIOLATED

Amendment II - LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT TO ABOLISH THIS

Amendment III - OK NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE TO QUARTER SOLDIERS, SO THERE'S THAT.

Amendment IV - YEAH RIGHT. INVIOLATE.

Amendment V - SEEMS THAT THIS IS STILL IN PLAY. EXCEPT FOR THE PUBLIC DOMAIN PART.

Amendment VI - MAYBE THIS IS A LOT TO ASK EVEN WHEN WE TRY REAL HARD.

Amendment VII - WELL NO ONE WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONE.

Amendment VIII - NO IDEA IF THIS IS ABUSED OR NOT.

Amendment IX - FERGIT ABOUT IT

Amendment X - HAHAHAH RIGHT.

The Republic is deader than Good Friday, to borrow a line from a movie.

Last edited:
Do you really think Trump will nominate ultra conservative judges? He doesn't even seem to be a conservative. Does he even care about abortion or religion or the other things that liberals seem to have problems with?

Yes because of all the ultra right wingers in his ear like the shit ball vp he picked. He will cave to his ultra conservative side in my opinion.

Back