Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

JJ Watt

tomdalton22

2nd back surgery in a year. He signed a $100M contract ($52M guaranteed) in 2014. I wouldn't be surprised if he is done playing football.

Better to have surgery after the big contract. Too bad though, great player..

Though I do wonder, was his first back problem during last season or something in the summer? It seems like many football players wait to have surgery..why did Watts wait until July instead of after the season in January?

I question his heart. He wants to not play because the Texans suck so bad. He should just retire

This is you talking about levy

I question his heart. He wants to not play because the Texans suck so bad. He should just retire

This is you talking about levy

Yep, one game is just like a season plus..

Post again when the guy spends the next three offseasons on the pro street luge circuit posting about how evil the NFL is for giving guys that are functionally illiterate a chance to make millions playing a game only to return to mystery ailments week in and week out despite never dressing.

Back