Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Sooner or later Houston qb's make bad throws. First football play I see today is a Houston int.. I was sorta shocked it ws only 24-16 at that point. I thought the Patriots would kill them.

Last edited:
Sooner or later had qb's make bad throws. First football play I see today is a Houston int.. I was sorta shocked ot ws only 24-16 at that point. I thought the Patriots would kill them.

Houston defense was looking really strong early on. Offense just leaving them on the field too long.

If new england losses Bennett you can kiss the super bowl good bye right?
Looks like he waliked off.

Last edited:
If new england losses Bennett you can kiss the super bowl good bye right?
Looks like he waliked off.

Unless I see this on the injury report:

Brady - Out (Decapitation/Death)

I'm not ever counting the Patriots out.

I received so much flak (not on DSF) this past summer when I said that Matt Ryan is better than Stafford.

Those people are idiots. Ryan is and always has been better than Stafford.

Ryan has a better comp %, better rating, better YPA, better TD per attempt, better INT per attempt. The only stat that is in Stafford's favor is yards per game. Ryan 266 to Stafford's 278.

Green Bay's offensive line is amazing......they are consistently giving Rodgers 5 and 6 seconds. Mironelli is getting abused.

If Dallas doesn't start to bring pressure GB might score 50+.

I wonder if packer fans are complaining how it's not fair because their top 2 or 3 running backs are out and Nelson isn't playing.

What scares me the most watching this game? The fact that it seems these two teams are SO far past what the Lions have on the field in terms of talent.

And GB has a ton of injuries...

What scares me the most watching this game? The fact that it seems these two teams are SO far past what the Lions have on the field in terms of talent.

And GB has a ton of injuries...

Its the talent difference in the "bottom" 11 starters that stands out to me. These teams are running out legit NFL talent at damn near every spot...we have starters like Bynes, Taylor, Tomlinson, Zenner.

And we're tied. I thought the QB draw on the 2 pt conversion was the correct call and also very predictable.

Back