Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

VS Iowa

gotime909

I just don't get why Langford is still starting??? He's the only guy on this team that Izzo hasn't challenged. I don't get it.

I still can't figure Langford out either. Has he scored double figures all year?

Apparently the haircut didn't help the bad calls against Ward.

Get that POS Langford off the court!!! Ellis made 1 bad play and instantly gets yanked and Langford is just shitting all over the court and stays in. I just don't get it.

turnovers kill this team. Langford hasn't done a good thing for this team in a month. Kid is struggling

Wow, Langford actually pulled the trigger instead of throw it away. Maybe look for that more often

Do a shot for every turnover and you'll be puking by halftime

Last edited:
I don't agree with always sitting Ward with 2 fouls. We can't play Ahrens and VanDyk so much. I'd rather take my chances of Ward getting another foul.

I'd like to see McQuaid and Ellis get a chance to start over Langford and Harris for a couple games.

I'd like to see McQuaid and Ellis get a chance to start over Langford and Harris for a couple games.

Agree with Ellis, not McQuaid though. Harris is streaky as hell but I at least know he can score sometimes, McQuaid is essentially useless if he can't hit a wide open shot

I can't keep watching a team that turns it over like this and can't shoot free throws.

Langford has looked ok today. Finally shooting the ball.

Hitting 2 3's is all he's done. He's once again looked lost otherwise. We've played our best with him on the bench tonight. Like this run right now with Ellis and McQuaid in.

Back