Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Wisconsin

The fact that Izzo refused to play Ellis/Langford/Ward with 2 fouls just cost us a 12 point lead. Thanks coach...

Just an amazingly bad end to the 1st half. Played to Wisconsins strength and let right back in.

Love ya coach, but you cost us points those last 5 minutes.

Overall solid game! Couple shakey moments but a win is a win. Now two road games...who knows what we'll get.

Good resume building win. Team isn't home free yet. 2 road games and they can lose to just about anyone on the road even though Illinois isn't very good and Maryland is in a tailspin. Lose both of those and then it suddenly probably puts some pressure on having to win that first BTT game.

fun game to watch - i missed the 11-2 run to close out the 1h to make popcorn for the kids but I imagine it was pretty ugly so glad I missed it.

Team was ready to play. Great effort all game.

I don't know how you guys see it, but winston dominates the game for stretches and we go on big runs with him running things. He's going to be a monster with an off season in the weight room.

Back