Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Maryland

Hate seeing Ahrens get minutes at the wing this late in a close game.

Our half court offense has been putrid for far too long. We seriously just stand around until under 10 seconds on the clock. Then throw up an out of control runner or a horrible 3.

Our half court offense has been putrid for far too long. We seriously just stand around until under 10 seconds on the clock. Then throw up an out of control runner or a horrible 3.

All year long. Backcourt handoffs for 25 seconds and then rush one

Goins intstantly gives up a layup and then gets blocked on the other end. Fuck you Izzo!!!

Ward must have seen my posts criticizing his attempts because he's been controlled with his shots since

Goins intstantly gives up a layup and then gets blocked on the other end. Fuck you Izzo!!!

Goins 30 seconds in the game he gave up a layup and missed a layup. Ward gets right back into the game. My thing is...how much of a rest did Ward really get? He could've easily played those extra 30 seconds.

Tremble has ran over McQuaid the last 2 times down the floor.

Waited too long to get it into Ward. Not sure if he even gets it off in time if its handled clean.

I like Winston playing more minutes than Tum, but this is where I'm nervous with him out there.

How do you just let Tremble come up and shoot????? What the fuck Tum????

Back