Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL: Golden State Warriors immediately & unanimously vote against visiting Trump

If Trump owned a sports team, he would be so offended after the first loss he would fire all the players and coaches.

EDIT: Then file for bankruptcy

he did own a sports team, once. Didn't go so well for his team... or the entire league. LINK.

it's amazing he managed to convince ANY voters he was competent.

I wouldn't put it past trump to put out a tweet to the effect the GSWarriors are losers.

it would go something like this: "Golden State Warriors, jealous of my success, like all losers. These guys never win anything. Sad!"

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were Trump I'd just tweet that I had no intention of inviting them in the first place.

Then I would invite the referees.

Then I would invite my old Celebrity Apprentice pal, Dennis Rodman.

Once he gets back from playing basketball with the crazy North Korean dictator.

I guess technically it has ended up being the rescission of an invitation, rather than there never having had been an invitation at all.

Still I was pretty close.

I'm surprised it took ol' The Donald this long to get around to it.

No word yet as to whether or not he's gonna invite the referees.

Or Rocket Man's buddy Dennis Rodman.

Back