Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Doctor" Seb Gorka

Michchamp

been seeing this freak's stupid face a lot lately, arguing we need to bomb just about everybody. I wondered who he is. turns out, he's a career fraud, former Breitbart writer... associated with far--right anti-muslim and anti-semitic groups in Hungary (link).

his PhD is from some diploma mill in Hungary. 2 out of 3 of his advisors were just some guys he knew, and the third was an anti-muslim, far right wing Hungarian politician.

he's basically Trump, if instead of a career as a sleazy, failed real estate developer, Trump founded far-right, racist "think tanks" and panhandled for every dime he could get from defense contractors, the military, and basically anyone who sees anti-muslim, pro-war screeds as a means to more money.

This is the "hyper power" douche? When I first heard that clip I thought it was a North Korean mocking our government. Then I heard it again and it sunk in that this fuckhead is actually speaking on our behalf.

Side note: how fucked are we that North Korea can call out OUR president for being too belligerent and it doesn't really seem that hypocritical in comparison?

that's him.

he fits my theory that anyone who has that kind of facial hair style (whatever you want to call it: chinstrap? circle beard? hockey dad?) is most likely a dumbass. That type of facial hair is correlated with general stupidity.

I used to think everyone who had that type of facial hair was a dumbass, but then a couple people I respected grew beards like that (because they felt it helped their careers to look older), so now it's only strongly correlated, instead of absolute in my mind. also Tim Drevno has that kind of beard, and he seems competent; Harbaugh trusts him.

note: for the record, I harbor no prejudices toward people that have full beards, goatees, mutton chops, or any kind of mustaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
For your reference.

goatee-styles-chart.jpg

Back