Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump and the eclipse today

Most likely outcome

• he stares at it to spite the "fake news media" and goes blind

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • watches it w/adequate eye protection, following advice from medical and scientific professionals

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • too busy watching Fox & tweeting about "heroic defenders of Confederate monuments" to even notice

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couldn't help himself

8P9EGBt.jpg

what a dope

what a dope

I honestly hope that by this time, this does not come as a surprise to anyone.

Because really, of all the things he has done for anyone to declare him a "dope", this is really, really low on a really, really long list.

Couldn't help himself

8P9EGBt.jpg

A better internet wiz than I would be able to pull this pic off the web and crop it to make it look like he could be getting himself off as his wife looks on and his autistic son looks away at something shiny.

Fortunately all of you with enhance/increase/enlarge capabilities on your hand held devices should allow you to handle your own units to see what I'm talkin' about.

Last edited:
Back