Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 95 Clippers 87 Final

Love the unselfishness of the guys on this team. Hope the keep improving and make the playoffs .

I cut cable back in 2010. If it ever REALLY bothers you, I pretty much always have the Pistons broadcast in 720p on stream. Just send a PM.
Thanks, but this really only affects me four games per year, since I have the single team league pass. I typically just watch the games, commercial free, after the game is already over.

Love the unselfishness of the guys on this team. Hope the keep improving and make the playoffs .
When they're unselfish, they play much better. Sadly, they will revert back to selfish basketball too often.

Was checking back on the box score of the game and the highlights were on auto play. All 5 of the individual highlights were of Clipper plays and of the 60 seconds of game review, 45 seconds were dedicated to the Clippers. Thought I was on the Clipper website for a minute.

Last edited:
Pistons were down 70-57 at the 4:34 mark of the third quarter. Yeah these highlights are all about Rivers. Only one Jackson Highlight and Drummond highlight and then then wanted start shit when Jordan and Drummond bowed up on each other. Sad there is not not piston highlights.

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/id/8

Back