Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jags @ Patriots AFC Title Game

Looks like Jags are going to make a super bowl before the Lions. Maybe we should rethink the Patrica hire? His defense is getting schooled right now.

A Michigan fan counting Brady out of it BEFORE halftime down 11???

Sound like an Ohio State fan.

A Michigan fan counting Brady out of it BEFORE halftime down 11???

Sound like an Ohio State fan.

Thats a good point .. but they look so bad right now , and last td drive was helped by a lot of flags.

The mighty Jags passing attack dicing up the pats.

Patricia defense is going to have to play better. He really has had few answers
So far to stop this offense with Blake freaking Bortles.. They need a turnover fast .

Last edited:
Thats a good point .. but they look so bad right now , and last td drive was helped by a lot of flags.

I'm just giving you shit. Jacksonville is a damn good team.....and Bortles brought his A game today. He's not great.....but he's making some good throws.

The Jags D is awesome.

I'm just giving you shit. Jacksonville is a damn good team.....and Bortles brought his A game today. He's not great.....but he's making some good throws.

The Jags D is awesome.

I know you are .. I just thought with Pittsburgh, and San Francisco putting up a lot of points on them I thought New England could put up 30ish.

Finally some adjustments on defense. Nice Kick .

Last edited:
Patriots offense getting stuffed by jags defense.. Not a fan of McDaniels play calling last series. Not sure i like not going it by Bill.

Last edited:
Once Jacksonville makes superbowl how many teams will be left that have not gone to the super bowl ?

Cleveland, Detroit Jacksonville, Houston?

Who else hasn't made a superbowl these four teams right ?!

Last edited:
Miles jack makes a great play. On a playground type play..
It's close but looks like a fumble.

Last edited:
Third downs so far ?
Jags 6-12

Pats
1-8

Last edited:
Once Jacksonville makes superbowl how many teams will be left that have not gone to the super bowl ?

Cleveland, Detroit Jacksonville, Houston?

Who else hasn't made a superbowl these four teams right ?!

That is the correct list. Sad.....sad.....sad list.

Back