Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

16 sacks in 2 weeks

johnny2x2x

Wow!!! They are relentless and talented. The DBs are under rated too and some of those sacks and pressure have been because of good coverage.

Wisconsin is very good, but State has the ability to win if they play more disciplined on defense and execute better on offense.

They are going to get bombed just like the rest of the Big 10.. I would acknowledge that about my team even if they beat MSU today.. Let's be honest here.. Wisconsin is on another level from anyone else in the conference..

MSU was supposed to get bombed by Wisconsin last year, too. We'll see how it plays out on the field.

Wisconsin wasn't as highly regarded last year as they were this year, plus that was an MSU home game.. And Wisconsin has Russell Wilson as well.. They didn't even get on their big run until after that MSU loss.. I say your best chance against Wisconsin is if Beilima goes the full retard mode that he does every 5 or so games.. The Rose Bowl against TCU comes to mind..

tigers99888 said:
Wisconsin wasn't as highly regarded last year as they were this year, plus that was an MSU home game.. And Wisconsin has Russell Wilson as well.. They didn't even get on their big run until after that MSU loss.. I say your best chance against Wisconsin is if Beilima goes the full retard mode that he does every 5 or so games.. The Rose Bowl against TCU comes to mind..

Though I don't think it's as much of a gimme blow out that you do.....I do think Wisconsin wins pretty easily.

34-17.

It certainly is their game to lose.

tigers99888 said:
They are going to get bombed just like the rest of the Big 10.. I would acknowledge that about my team even if they beat MSU today.. Let's be honest here.. Wisconsin is on another level from anyone else in the conference..

Yep, Wisky, then everybody else in the B10. You can't count us out though. It's a night game in EL and you know Wisky has a lot more to lose than us. Not that we don't have a lot to lose, but when you are undefeated and in the National championship contention you have that added pressure on your shoulders. It isn't a gimme for wisky.

I find it hilarious how UM fans give us negative karma for being Spartans. Just noticed that lmao.

Wisconsin is a 7 point favorite this Saturday night. They've yet to play a real road game and it should be crazy in East Lansing. Biggest game of the year coming up Saturday!

johnny2x2x said:
Wisconsin is a 7 point favorite this Saturday night. They've yet to play a real road game and it should be crazy in East Lansing. Biggest game of the year coming up Saturday!

HUGE game....should be fun. We certainly have a shot, but WOW Wisconsin has looked good.

Cousins better be on his game though. He needs to step up big time because Wisky wont gives us gigantic running lanes like U of M did.

MSUspartan said:
I find it hilarious how UM fans give us negative karma for being Spartans. Just noticed that lmao.

I know. When I started talking about the game Saturday night I had a +1 karma....and I couldn't care less about it either way.

By Saturday evening I was at -5 or -6. Love Wolverine fans that think that lowering my internet message board karma is going to get to me.

It really is like a big brother. Can't handle that little bro has gotten better than you at something so you go tell mommy about the playboy under his bed!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

boogerlovejoy said:
MSUspartan said:

I know. When I started talking about the game Saturday night I had a +1 karma....and I couldn't care less about it either way.

By Saturday evening I was at -5 or -6. Love Wolverine fans that think that lowering my internet message board karma is going to get to me.

It really is like a big brother. Can't handle that little bro has gotten better than you at something so you go tell mommy about the playboy under his bed!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

It's a tough pill for them to swallow. We had a casual Friday Michigan/Michigan St. day on Friday here at work and so many people were dressed in piss yellow and blue, there were even piss yellow and blue cupcakes. Today, no piss yellow and blue in sight, but I wore a green shirt with a white tie. 4 years in a row is tough.

Wisconsin has been a machine! I actually am surprised that the line is only 7, thought it would be 9 or 10 even though they're on the road. We have yet to play a complete game this season, it's going to take one on Saturday if we want a chance to win.

GO GREEN!

Back