Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Under-appreciated B1G Athletes

If the guy wins double digit medals in Olympic wrestling, people will care.

Probably not. But more Olympic gold is probably on his way. And to be a three time world champ with the first coming at 19 is pretty insane. Particularly at heavyweight.

Last edited:
Probably not. But more Olympic gold is probably on his way. And to be a three time world champ with the first coming at 19 is pretty insane. Particularly at heavyweight.

Cool.

If he even wins one Olympic medal people will care.

I'll care.

I'll chant "USA! USA!"

Cool.

I'll care.

I'll chant "USA! USA!"

Cool.

I'll care.

I'll chant "USA! USA!"

I get that wrestling is a fringe sport that few care or even think about. Kinda like women?s softball. If you?re not busy at 8:00 (Eastern) tonight, however, turn on BTN and catch some of the OSU vs. PSU dual meet. It?s the wrestling equivalent of 2006 gridiron match up between Michigan and OSU. You?ll never regret watching Kyle Snyder wrestle at least once.

Back