Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cain a Groper and Perry a Drunk?

Romneybot said:
mhughes0021 said:
Cain - is a joke even without the sexual harrassment charge. He alleges it was a smear campaign....id say his entire campaign is a smear campaign.

Romney - i cant imagine people in this economy voting for a guy who made millions by putting people out of jobs.

Bachman - is a dumb hooker.

Perry - Is too busy either praying or killing people to read and learn a little about the world around him. His debates/speeches are horrendous and no way will people vote for a dumbass...they learned from the Bush mistake.

Sounds about right

Obama shouldn't have much trouble with this...."competition".

2010 will continue in 2012...Obama cant poll over 45% and now he is well known...that's a bad sign for him

mhughes0021 said:
Cain - is a joke even without the sexual harrassment charge. He alleges it was a smear campaign....id say his entire campaign is a smear campaign.

Romney - i cant imagine people in this economy voting for a guy who made millions by putting people out of jobs.

Perry - Is too busy either praying or killing people to read and learn a little about the world around him. His debates/speeches are horrendous and no way will people vote for a dumbass...they learned from the Bush mistake.

ever hear Obama speak without the teleprompter?

It does appear to be un-american to choose a president from any pool that is not the shallow one from which career politicians spawn. The last non-politician to be president was Eisenhower.

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

will never come close to the 2.5 Million jobs lost under Obama and the $5 Trillion in new debt, with Trillions/year projected for the next 3 years

Yes....Obama secretly runs all the major coorporations and fires everyone only to give all the jobs to people oversees. Brilliant...

Obama did however create a very extensive jobs creation bill which would have created numerous jobs right away to help improve infrastructure. But....the dumbass republicans voted their own ideas down cause they are all racists lol.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
will never come close to the 2.5 Million jobs lost under Obama and the $5 Trillion in new debt, with Trillions/year projected for the next 3 years

Yes....Obama secretly runs all the major coorporations and fires everyone only to give all the jobs to people oversees. Brilliant...

Obama did however create a very extensive jobs creation bill which would have created numerous jobs right away to help improve infrastructure. But....the dumbass republicans voted their own ideas down cause they are all racists lol.

man your're dumb...he spent $1 Trillion on those shovel ready jobs already.....unemployment went up over 2%, he had super majorities in both houses for 2 years and the decided to pass a health bill we cant pay for. No jobs can be created right away, even his dumb $60 Million infastructure bill that went down to defeat would take 2 years to implement. His stimulus went to state governments so they could maintain their spending levels....the rest to unions, so they can funnel the money back to his campaign...the guy is a joke

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

man your're dumb...he spent $1 Trillion on those shovel ready jobs already.....unemployment went up over 2%, he had super majorities in both houses for 2 years and the decided to pass a health bill we cant pay for. No jobs can be created right away, even his dumb $60 Million infastructure bill that went down to defeat would take 2 years to implement. His stimulus went to state governments so they could maintain their spending levels....the rest to unions, so they can funnel the money back to his campaign...the guy is a joke

give me an alternative. name any single republican that has stated hes in the race and youll be a joke....go for it...i dare you..

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

give me an alternative. name any single republican that has stated hes in the race and youll be a joke....go for it...i dare you..

Newt Gingrich- Speaker of the House from 1994-1998, took Clinton's liberal agenda from 1992-1995 and put it in the shitter when the people spoke in the 1994 election(maybe your too young to remember)...forced Clinton into welfare reform, among other things, cut spending , provided tax breaks and had the first balanced budget(96) since the late 60's, continued balanced budget for 3 more years. head and shoulders above this clown in office

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

Newt Gingrich- Speaker of the House from 1994-1998, took Clinton's liberal agenda from 1992-1995 and put it in the shitter when the people spoke in the 1994 election(maybe your too young to remember)...forced Clinton into welfare reform, among other things, cut spending , provided tax breaks and had the first balanced budget(96) since the late 60's, continued balanced budget for 3 more years. head and shoulders above this clown in office
Welp...i gave you a fair chance and you came up with a fat ass that cheated on his wife while she was recovering from cancer and has bounced 22 checks. Way to pick one of the most scandalous public figures in the country. This is an example of why america sucks....the voters are stupid.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
Welp...i gave you a fair chance and you came up with a fat ass that cheated on his wife while she was recovering from cancer and has bounced 22 checks. Way to pick one of the most scandalous public figures in the country. This is an example of why america sucks....the voters are stupid.

didn't they boot his ass out of Congress ?

yeah. I don't really remember the situation, but I checked wiki. after the GOP lost seats in the 1998 midterms, the rest of the GOP in congress forced him out. Boehner, Armey, et al had been trying to force him out before that, but he refused to resign.

his personal history of bush-league pandering to conservative causes to sell books and make money, his multiple marriages, including dumping his first wife while she was recovering from cancer show he's a typical "do as I say not as I do" conservative.

through the 90's he was a pro-business lobbyist that lobbied for a lot of the handouts to drug companies that have caused Medicare and Medicaid costs to skyrocket. Again... do as I say, not as I do...

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Funny how you righties bring that up but totally leave out his years in the illinois state senate and the term as u.s. senator. Btw he already beat a republican once. A republican, more respected and loved than all of these candidates combined.

oh ya.... He voted "present" 90% of the time...nice resume

http://www.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/

doesn't look like 90% of the time to me. the only times he didn't vote were when he started his campaign.

state senate...yes, there were many present votes. This is a common thing in every state. Doesn't say anything about the man though.

does this chart not say anything about obama's presidency....? As you can see it only goes up to March of this year. Most of the job loss that you conservatives speak about came within a few months after bush left office. Magically, and of course no credit to obama, the jobs started turning around. It might not be the growth that it should be, but it's positive. And for the last 20 months, jobs are being created.

privatejobs_mar11.jpg

9%: The unemployment rate for the month of October. 28 out of the last 30 months have seen unemployment at 9 percent or higher. From March 2009 (the month after the failed $1.2 trillion

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

In the early days of the scandal, when the media began reporting on the loose practices, Republican Minority Whip Newt Gingrich, along with 7 freshman Republicans referred to as the Gang of Seven or "The Young Turks," made the strategic decision to publicize the scandal in an attempt to sweep congressmen with overdrawn accounts, most of them Democrats, out of power. Gingrich realized that far more Democrats could be implicated in this scandal than Republicans, so he made the decision to make the identities of all of those involved public and "let the chips fall where they may." Jim Nussle, one of the Gang of Seven, came to national attention when he made a speech from the well of the House while wearing a paper bag over his head to protest the "shameful" ethical behavior involved in the scandal.

Gingrich pressured the then Speaker of the House Tom Foley to ensure that the special counsel appointed to investigate the matter informed the voting public of the overdrafts and the identities of all of the Congressmen responsible. This decision rebounded on Gingrich somewhat when it was disclosed that he himself had written a number of overdrawn checks. I know 22 congressman were reprimanded(not Gingrich). some had over 800, including John Conyers-Mi. Thanks to Newt this practice was exposed and stopped.

I Dont know the specifics on Gingrich's past relationships, but Im sure they fall way short of Bill Clinton's

Cains negatives have tripled among republican women voters in the last 2 days.....

not good news for the Godfather....republican women are the kingmakers in the primaries.

SLICK said:
Cains negatives have tripled among republican women voters in the last 2 days.....

not good news for the Godfather....republican women are the kingmakers in the primaries.

I guess not in Iowa...he's now up by 15pts

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

I guess not in Iowa...he's now up by 15pts

don't cherry pick Old Man....

15 points in one poll......up minimal in others down in some.

as of today he's up an avg of 5

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_primary-1588.html

Romneybot said:
mhughes0021 said:

Sounds about right

Obama shouldn't have much trouble with this...."competition".

That's why he's a favorite to win reelection. Romney is the only serious candidate for the Republicans and he has a lot going against him. He was born with a silver spoon, he's a Mormom (which I view as a positive, but it will hurt him), his Healthcare plan was the Model for Obama's, the outsourcing, the quote, "Corporations are people.".

He's the most moderate candidate and that and the fact that Obama has lost the far left are the only things that give him a shot. He's a 4-1 underdog to win the Presidency right now.

as long as they keep churning these chicks out once every few days and the Liberal media keeps lapping it up...non of these republican douche bags get any kind of message out.

Barry O is sitting in the WH sending Herman Cain thank you notes.

I am about 3 minutes away from Cain's speech location in Scottsdale.

It's funny to hear the angry older white man winner (like tsmith) so torn between defending Cain as a republican while squirming because they're defending a black man. If I had a nickel for every racist joke I've heard about Obama, I might just be able to pay off these Cain accusers.

No matter, the entertainment value is sky high!!

Back