Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cain a Groper and Perry a Drunk?

TheVictors03 said:
I am about 3 minutes away from Cain's speech location in Scottsdale.

It's funny to hear the angry older white man winner (like tsmith) so torn between defending Cain as a republican while squirming because they're defending a black man. If I had a nickel for every racist joke I've heard about Obama, I might just be able to pay off these Cain accusers.

No matter, the entertainment value is sky high!!

"winner"...what did I win? LOL
taking the MSNBC line, Republicans are racist? I support ALL Black conservatives, it's not the color of ones skin its their ideology

The republicans can no longer call themselves conservative. Balancing the budget with no tax hikes is not fiscally conservative. It is idiocy.

watched Gingrich on Piers Morgan last night...my god that guys a train wreck waiting to happen.

SLICK said:
watched Gingrich on Piers Morgan last night...my god that guys a train wreck waiting to happen.

It DID happen, which is why his own party drove him out of power.

he kept a low profile long enough for voters & other pols to forget why they hated him, and raised enough money through other means (books, lobbying, working for "think tanks") that he felt he could try a comeback.

And to bolster his case, you have nitwits on the right now re-writing history and giving him sole credit for keeping America from slipping into the dark ages during Clinton's tenure...

even though nobody saw it that way at the time, and if you went back to 1995 and said "Wow, Gingrich is really turning this mess around," everyone would laugh at you.

SLICK said:

he was excellent, put ol Piers in his place

hockeywings said:
The republicans can no longer call themselves conservative. Balancing the budget with no tax hikes is not fiscally conservative. It is idiocy.

you cant increase the budget by $900 Billion in 3 years and then scream you need more revenue

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

he was excellent, put ol Piers in his place

lol..he tap danced like a drunken sailor and dodged more questions then Paterno.

tsmith7559 said:
hockeywings said:

you cant increase the budget by $900 Billion in 3 years and then scream you need more revenue

Both are right. Vote Ron Paul and lets all become friends.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
lol..he tap danced like a drunken sailor and dodged more questions then Paterno.

like?

Newts the smartest of the bunch...sad its like being the tallest leperchaun in the herd.

come find me when he gets the nomination , I'll eat your shoes

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Newts the smartest of the bunch...sad its like being the tallest leperchaun in the herd.

come find me when he gets the nomination , I'll eat your shoes

ok....so your just spewing as usual...no facts..typical lib

I will not vote for someone whose endgame involves the poor and middle class going further down sorry.

tsmith7559 said:

Where would that deficit be if the rich were paying their fair share this entire time?

hockeywings said:
tsmith7559 said:

Where would that deficit be if the rich were paying their fair share this entire time?

the rich were paying the same rate under Bush....worst deficit was around $400 B, most around $200-250.....You can confiscate all the millionaires wealth and still not erase Obama's deficits

In a good economy. Bush crashes the economy and you wonder why we have a bigger deficit. Brilliant, just brilliant.

hockeywings said:
In a good economy. Bush crashes the economy and you wonder why we have a bigger deficit. Brilliant, just brilliant.

the economy crashed because the loan practice encouraged by Fannie & Freddie, giving loans to people with no down payments and reduced regulations because Libs believe everyone is entitled to a house, no matter if they can repay the loan or not.
Fannie was run by Libs and defended in congress by libs against any proposed laws to reign them in..Community Reinvestment Act passed under Carter...a disaster

You want to blame it on liberals but leading up to the crash, bush was in the white house, the senate was republican from 2003 to 2007 and the house was republican from 1995 to 2007. Where exactly did those liberals sneak in a ram legislation through? Or were they ninja liberals.... with cloaks...... invisibility cloaks........ muslim invisibility cloaks.......... muslim terrorists ninjo invisibility cloak wearing liberals.

hockeywings said:
You want to blame it on liberals but leading up to the crash, bush was in the white house, the senate was republican from 2003 to 2007 and the house was republican from 1995 to 2007. Where exactly did those liberals sneak in a ram legislation through? Or were they ninja liberals.... with cloaks...... invisibility cloaks........ muslim invisibility cloaks.......... muslim terrorists ninjo invisibility cloak wearing liberals.

they filibustered...Barney Frank testified Fannie & Freddie were sound...Bush never had the super majority Obama did for 2 years

Back