Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bring back Dubya

hellifino

let him run this shit that he caused and now the Reps are blaming the Dems for.

I'd much rather work towards a solution then let that fuckwad do any more damage.

Besides, you would have to bring back Cheney too, or else it's like the big green head from The Wizard of Oz, without the man behind the curtain pulling the levers and speaking into the mouthpiece.

I can't help but read that in his voice. It doesn't hurt that it follows too.

I'll take his unemployment numbers over his 8 years, lower than Clinton's average
I'll take his deficits during the years he had a republican congress, 2007 & 2008 were Pelosi's and Reid's spending

Dubya was a complete fucking retard.

even people that were in his own cabinet are slowly starting to leak out how incompetent that fucktard was.

SLICK said:
Dubya was a complete fucking retard.

even people that were in his own cabinet are slowly starting to leak out how incompetent that fucktard was.

wow...what does that tell us about Obama???? dumb GWB outperforming the savior

hockeywings said:
Are you on any medication?

you will be when you compare the two records.....like Charlton Heston said "You wont like what you find"

2009 7.8 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.7 9.8 10.1 9.9 9.9
2010 9.7 9.7 9.7 9.8 9.6 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.6 9.7 9.8 9.4
2011 9.0 8.9 8.8 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.1 9.1 9.1 9.0

tsmith7559 said:

You don't think this had anything to do with the economic mess that Obama inherited? Oh wait, I forgot about the "raise unemployment and steal money from rich guys" policy Obama put in place right when he took office. That must be it.

newton83 said:
tsmith7559 said:

You don't think this had anything to do with the economic mess that Obama inherited? Oh wait, I forgot about the "raise unemployment and steal money from rich guys" policy Obama put in place right when he took office. That must be it.

2.5 yrs later, its worse, these numbers don't even represent the real unemployment since the govt used a smaller work force as the basis for the unemployment numbers

tsmith7559 said:
newton83 said:

2.5 yrs later, its worse, these numbers don't even represent the real unemployment since the govt used a smaller work force as the basis for the unemployment numbers

Probably had nothing to do with him inheriting a shambles of an economy.

But Repubes love bitch about the Automotive bailout, but also like to point out unemployment numbers, but never consider how staggeringly bad those numbers would be if GM or Chrysler had folded, or massively cut back.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

But Repubes love bitch about the Automotive bailout, but also like to point out unemployment numbers, but never consider how staggeringly bad those numbers would be if GM or Chrysler had folded, or massively cut back.

GM & Chrysler needed to go through Bankruptcy without us giving them tens of billions...just like any other company filing they come out of it, without money wasted by the taxpayers

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

GM & Chrysler needed to go through Bankruptcy without us giving them tens of billions...just like any other company filing they come out of it, without money wasted by the taxpayers

But it was okay to bailout Wall Street and run the longest war in US history with taxpayer money, but it's a waste to support a major industry?

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

But it was okay to bailout Wall Street and run the longest war in US history with taxpayer money, but it's a waste to support a major industry?

dumb dumb we gave them billions knowing they would go bankrupt. so basically we blew $80 bill for nothing

Back