Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons release Terrico White(SMH)

bestisbest

Well Joe D just managed to release Afflalo 2.0

Terrico White will turn into a good 6th man in the league. Such a shame Terrico is getting the boot because of the logjam Joe D created. Im honestly pissed right now. This kid had so much athleticism and talent. I really hope he catches on somewhere quick, he deserves playing time.

I guess I'll always have his dunk highlights :'(

[flash=350,287:30153lzb]http://www.youtube.com/v/PWnW7DS-kCY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:30153lzb]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]So he can dunk, can he actually play?

I would have liked to at least see what he can do against NBA competition, and am surprised he was cut, but we really don't know.

DR said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]So he can dunk, can he actually play?

I would have liked to at least see what he can do against NBA competition, and am surprised he was cut, but we really don't know.

Exactly. He didn't even get a shot.

He was a hell of an athlete though, and had a pretty nice 3 point shot. As well, he was a good perimeter defender, Im peeved.

I hear he went to the Hornets? Dude must be a complete bum in every other category aside from dunking if he got cut.. Reminds me of James White.. Amazing hops, but couldn't do jack else..

We will never know in Detroit because he never got a shot under Dumars.

Back