Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dennis Rodman

biggunsbob

With Dennis going into the Hall of Fame later this year I just want to point out how fun it was to watch him and hid teammates play. Man that was a great group the Piston's had.

I just read that his teams he played on were a combined 636-275 for a .598 winning percent.. According to the article only the trio from San Antonio of Parker,Ginobili, and Duncan had a better record.

Dennis lead the league in Rebounding an NBA-record seven years in a row, and won back to back defensive player of the year awards. He won back to back titles with the Pistons before joining Jordon and Pippen in Chicago for three more titles..

Yeah me too... He was something to watch on the court. Always keeping balls alive..

Yeah, you could see the signs, and they were getting stronger towards the end, but leaving Detroit really seemd to flip the switch.

If I remember correctly, he brought a gun to the Palace. He was gone shortly after.

DR said:
Yep, my favorite player too. Until he went off the deep end.

Deep end? I always thought he was a pretty level headed guy when he wasnt wearing wedding dresses and kicking camera men n stuff.

dennis-rodman-in-costume.jpg

Dennis_Rodman.jpg

dennis_rodman_in_drag(1).jpg

dennis-rodman-hair.jpg

bracket_rodman.jpg

He was awesome to watch with the Bulls and a pain in the ass when he was a bad boy.

Looks like Dennis was pretty emotional last night at his induction ceremony...

Back