Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Zack Follett

Wow. Im sure slick will be up all night crying.

I'm glad he's done, not because I didn't want him to suceed or anything like that, I just really didn't want to see another player with a serious neck injury. Props to him for giving it a go and best of luck to him.

At least carpenter is getting resigned. Good depth with him and palmer.

schles192 said:
I'm glad he's done, not because I didn't want him to suceed or anything like that, I just really didn't want to see another player with a serious neck injury. Props to him for giving it a go and best of luck to him.

No doubt. Don't mess with a next injury.

Aug. 03, 2011 5:13 p.m. - by John Kreger - Follett, Lions at odds over reason for release
LB Zack Follett was not released from the team for health reasons. Team president Tom Lewand said the decision was made for personnel reasons because Detroit felt they were "set at the linebacker position." Lewand's comments contradict Follet's assertion that Detroit "didn't want to risk a life threatening injury after seeing my pain." Lions RapidReports

Lewand said he waived him healthy so they would not have to pay jim an injury settlement and I am sure Follett's statements about being injured have some to do with the fact that he plans on fileing a claim. I am sure he will end up with some kind of money out of the deal which he will then use to open his own church.

I'll always remember that hit on kickoff against the rams, great hit. Not a good football player though.

mr23frahee said:
I'll always remember that hit on kickoff against the rams, great hit. Not a good football player though.

That was a pretty damn good hit though, you could hear it over the crowd on tv.

Back