Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Goldson suspended fpr game vs Lions

wheels002

Tampa has been playing better. This will hurt their chances. We have to win this game.

With our coaches..I am sure it will be a struggle going into the fourth....Hope not...I do want to see a blow out..

Any other team would be exploiting the dogshit out of an absence like that. We likely won't. It's making me mad right now thinking about how it should be a blowout but won't be. Who's the WR that's gonna have 100+ yards receiving against the secondary this week? ugh.

Any other team would be exploiting the dogshit out of an absence like that. We likely won't. It's making me mad right now thinking about how it should be a blowout but won't be. Who's the WR that's gonna have 100+ yards receiving against the secondary this week? ugh.

2 things will make it tough to exploit the loss of gholston. 1) their other safety is barron. 2) we suck at completing passes over 10 yards.

VJax is probably the guy, I'm thinking of picking up Glennon for my FF team.

V Jax is probably the most underrated WR in the NFL. Been great most of this season with some REALLY SHITTY QB play.

VJax is a monster. i picked up Glennon last week, i had Romo on a bye, he got me 20+ points...not bad for a plug and play

Glennon will throw for 400 yards and 4 TD's prolly given our lousy defensive no QB pressure Gunther clown show line...that easy second half schedule we were said to have isn't looking quite as easy anymore. Tampa Philly and ny are all playing better now

Glennon will throw for 400 yards and 4 TD's prolly given our lousy defensive no QB pressure Gunther clown show line...that easy second half schedule we were said to have isn't looking quite as easy anymore. Tampa Philly and ny are all playing better now

Youre not allowed to say teams are playing better though. Win/loss record means everything and the only thing. didnt you get the memo?

Last edited:
Back