Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hot seat...

I think a coach should get a certain amount of years, regardless how good or bad they were before..even when it's excruciatingly bad.

It's always been 5 years for me. IMO, It probably would have been better if the wins went 2, 4, 6, 8, and finally 10. Not 2, 4, 10, 4 and ?. I might give him a pass if we win a playoff game this season..just making the playoffs won't be enough for me.

It mostly has to do with his coaching ways..I don't see us getting to a huge game with him as coach. He's too undisciplined. When I see other teams going from shit to good I wonder why not us..he should be able to do more in 5 years.

Back