Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Schwartz

Schwartz comments on Houston postgame:

On if CB Chris Houston was to get help from the safeties: "I don't talk about the breakdown. The breakdown was we gave up a long touchdown pass. We don't assign blame. The blame is on the entire defense."

On Houston's injury: "He was hurt after that play and he was done for the day. I don't know if it was during the play, after the play or before the play."

On what happened on the play that injured Houston: "He has a foot thing, let's put it that way."

Didn't look to me like Houston was favoring either foot while he was chasing behind the Bucs' WR Underwood. He didn't tackle him either. I call BS on that phantom injury, he just got beat and faked a foot injury to make a "lame" excuse for his poor coverage. The only foot problem that Houston should have, should be the one planted up his ass by Schwartz.

Back