Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colin Cowherd

6-1. I just can't do. Just watch and enjoy each game as it comes across on my TV. I gotta stay calm..

Getting some early love is always nice, but I really can't stand that guy. He always seems to say things that are bat shit crazy just to say something bat shit crazy. If he is on the radio, I flip the dial.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]6-1. I just can't do. Just watch and enjoy each game as it comes across on my TV. I gotta stay calm..

I don't really see the 6-1 yet either, but it's nice to get some attention that isn't talking about us being a shitty football team for a change.

I was actually thrilled we picked 13 in the draft. Yes, we made it : P

I used to hate when we picked 20th in the draft. It seemed like almost every year. But now I'd give just about anything to get back there.

I hope Colin's right. That'd be an amazing start!

yes it would, but we all know how it feels to get excited just to have the dreams shattered so early in the season, and I'd kill to pick in the 20's

I just dont want to be 1-3 or god forbid 0-4 going into the monday night game, that would damper the excitement for me..

Second year in a row 3 of the first 4 on the road. Thats almost unfair.

Back