Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions won't wear color rush uniform this year

Really weird to me that these uniforms are for Thursdays, but the Lions wont wear them when they play on Thanksgiving.

I really dont care at all about uniforms. They could go to hot pink for all I care. But that answer seems weird to me.

The color rush uniforms don't look all that different to me than the black jerseys they've worn a handful of times. I think they did on Thanksgiving a few years ago. That being on Thanksgiving I like the 1950s throwbacks with the solid silver helmets. That look just says classic football to me.

Maybe it's because I am color blind, but the uni's never really mattered to me. However, if I were to rate them, I would say black is absolutely boring. They could have done much cooler.

They are sick! I really like em. What's the point of having color rush uni's if you're not going to actually wear them? lol

They are sick! I really like em. What's the point of having color rush uni's if you're not going to actually wear them? lol

$$$$$$$$$$

Just because they don't wear them, doesn't mean they can't sell them.

Back