Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Cromartie cut

At least you haven't given up on the season.

At least you haven't given up on the season.

Cromartie would as soon as he walked thru the doors. Awful coaching and leaders like tate that obviously don't give a fuck....im sure it makes for just a great locker room.

I'd sign everyone I could sign but sadly with this staff they would not be put in the best postion to win. Caldwell should be fired for the way his team has played the last 3 weeks. 2 teams that are a joke !!!!

Cromartie would as soon as he walked thru the doors. Awful coaching and leaders like tate that obviously don't give a fuck....im sure it makes for just a great locker room.

You honestly think he's viewed as a leader by the team? He might think he is by calling team meetings and shit, but look at his dimeanor on the field and how much of a role he's played on offense. They are phasing this guy out in my eyes

You honestly think he's viewed as a leader by the team? He might think he is by calling team meetings and shit, but look at his dimeanor on the field and how much of a role he's played on offense. They are phasing this guy out in my eyes

We'll see. I know they wanted to see some of Roberts but his play was just bad (and of course his demeanor). I expect them to purposefully go his way more this Sunday..

Back