Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT : Fat Al Cut

Flu is cheaper, younger, not lazy, and not a cancer. I say stick with Flu.

I wouldnt be suprised if Fat Al plays another down in the NFL. I mean whats the point? He clearly has zero drive/passion for the game and w/ that fat check he got in DC even his grandkids grandkids will be taken care of...

doinwork83 said:
I wouldnt be suprised if Fat Al plays another down in the NFL. I mean whats the point? He clearly has zero drive/passion for the game and w/ that fat check he got in DC even his grandkids grandkids will be taken care of...

Nah, Brothers don't save or invest....

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
doinwork83 said:

Undereducated athletes don't save or invest. This one's not limited to the "Brothers"... Not sure why it even needs to be a race thing, but w/e

newton83 said:
Meditatedkickaboxa said:

Undereducated athletes don't save or invest. This one's not limited to the "Brothers"... Not sure why it even needs to be a race thing, but w/e

fucking agreed....(i know i'd at least attempt to save some of that type of coin)

In the old days on the ESPN board, there would be people clamoring to bring him in. It's nice to have actual talent on this team. Not only would he be a cancer, he'd be the 3rd or 4th best player at his position, tops.

to Tampa.....lost McCoy , makes sense.

Albert Haynesworth - DL - Buccaneers

Bucs claimed DT Albert Haynesworth off waivers from the Patriots.

SLICK said:
to Tampa.....lost McCoy , makes sense.

Albert Haynesworth - DL - Buccaneers

Bucs claimed DT Albert Haynesworth off waivers from the Patriots.

Will Fat Albert be sending the gift basket to McCoy's house or delivering it in person?

Gotta be in person. That way he can give the wife a real tight hug and "accidentally" smother her tits with his hands when he "trips".

newton83 said:
Gotta be in person. That way he can give the wife a real tight hug and "accidentally" smother her tits with his hands when he "trips".

Ahh, The ole Billy Madison fake trip/boobie grab on Mrs Vaughn. Although a lost art, It is a great technique. Kind of like tackling....

doinwork83 said:
newton83 said:

Ahh, The ole Billy Madison fake trip/boobie grab on Mrs Vaughn. Although a lost art, It is a great technique. Kind of like tackling....

Lost art? That's how I met my wife.

Back