Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ebron

What should we do with Ebron

• Keep him, let him play

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Bench him

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Trade him

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Cut him

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

kdp1980

1. Let him play
2. Bench him
3. Trade him
4. Cut him

I want to vote 2 AND 4......cut him at the end of the year. He has zero trade valueso that's really not an option.

No option for bury him in the desert and pretend we never heard of him huh?

Benching him is the pragmatic move. He's already a poor blocker on a team that needs blocking help. That he can't hold onto receptions is just icing. Fells doesn't get a lot of separation on routes (certainly not a much as Ebron), but at least he'll reliably bring down the pass when it hits him in the chest or hands.

Ebron brings nothing to the table, and his snaps should be used to develop Roberts. Trading him is pointless because he makes too much money to have any value. Long term cut him, but for now bench him just in case we need him later due to injuries.

Last edited:
Need a WR....

I say we trade SF....they're 0-5....for Marquis Goodwin. This team desperately needs someone who can stretch the field and create separation. He would probably only costs us a mid rounder. It's time to open things up.....but doing it with our current roster of zone WR isn't going to work.

I say we trade SF....they're 0-5....for Marquis Goodwin. This team desperately needs someone who can stretch the field and create separation. He would probably only costs us a mid rounder. It's time to open things up.....but doing it with our current roster of zone WR isn't going to work.

Goodwin tons of concussions

Ebron can't even catch a ball under ideal climate-controlled conditions, try to trade him until mid-season, when road games will be played under colder/wetter temps, (GB, CHI, BAL, CIN) then cut his ass, if no takers.

Ebron said after the game. "If you want to call it a drop, that?s cool. It hit my right shoulder but he should have intercepted that ball, it went right through his hands and blinded me from it. But I should have caught it. I guess if you want to say it, it?s professional football. I should have caught that."

Ebron said after the game. "If you want to call it a drop, that?s cool. It hit my right shoulder but he should have intercepted that ball, it went right through his hands and blinded me from it. But I should have caught it. I guess if you want to say it, it?s professional football. I should have caught that."

Thanks captain obvious. Catch a fuckin football.....it's what you get paid millions of dollars to do!

Thanks captain obvious. Catch a fuckin football.....it's what you get paid millions of dollars to do!

But the defender should of caught it. So really the biggest mistake is on the defender. Poor ebron is just a victim of bad defense. Give the guy a break .

Lol I love the comments in response to "See the bigger picture."

What the hell is that bigger picture? It's a football. You see it, you catch it. You aren't writing a poem.

Why blame Ebron? Not his fault he's a 7th round talent (being generous) drafted #10 overall.

Back