Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining Schedule

mhughes0021

what looked like one of the tougher schedules prior to the season....it now looks very manageable. AFC north powerhouses are not playing well, NFC east is in shambles, Tamba Bay moving forward with a rookie qb.....stacking up fairly nicely.

5 Sun, Oct 6 @
Green Bay
1:00 PM FOX Buy on StubHub

6 Sun, Oct 13 @
Cleveland

7 Sun, Oct 20 vs
Cincinnati
1:00 PM CBS Buy on StubHub

8 Sun, Oct 27 vs
Dallas

9 BYE WEEK

10 Sun, Nov 10 @
Chicago

11 Sun, Nov 17 @
Pittsburgh

12 Sun, Nov 24 vs
Tampa Bay

13 Thu, Nov 28 vs
Green Bay
12:30 PM FOX Buy on StubHub

14 Sun, Dec 8 @
Philadelphia

15 Mon, Dec 16 vs
Baltimore
8:30 PM Buy on StubHub

16 Sun, Dec 22 vs
New York
4:05 PM FOX Buy on StubHub

17 Sun, Dec 29 @
Minnesota

Its a playoff or clean house season. Our schedule is very winnable. Chicago is one of the toughest teams on our schedule, and we pretty much just rolled them. Green Bay, Chicago, Cincinatti, maybe the cowboys are our toughest games IMO.

For once, there doesn't seem to be any likely losses. GB is probably the toughest. I can't get a good gauge on Cleveland, they seemingly threw up the white flag and then went out and won 2 weeks in a row.

For once, there doesn't seem to be any likely losses. GB is probably the toughest. I can't get a good gauge on Cleveland, they seemingly threw up the white flag and then went out and won 2 weeks in a row.

holding cinci down the entire game is somewhat impressive. although our offense is more dynamic than theirs.

@Pittsburgh, @ NYG, and Baltimore looked scary at the beginning of the season but they all look winnable now. There should be ZERO excuses for not making the playoffs this season.

I think you guys are sucking down the kool-aid a bit too fast. It was a good win, but I see anywhere from 6- 9 losses on there.

Yeah lets take it one game at a time... But I was rooting for New England, and san Diego because there seems to be ton of losses in the NFC right now.. We may just sneak into a wild card if things break our way...Or heck the division...deep breath...one game at a time..

I think you guys are sucking down the kool-aid a bit too fast. It was a good win, but I see anywhere from 6- 9 losses on there.

I agree. But they're winnable, not guaranteed losses. Next week maybe. Before the season started I thought Washington was a sure loss. You just never know. Road wins will still be tough to get.

I agree. But they're winnable, not guaranteed losses. Next week maybe. Before the season started I thought Washington was a sure loss. You just never know. Road wins will still be tough to get.

Agreed.

damn Cards game. my 16-0 prediction was achievable until that game turned sour.

still, 15-1 will be fun!

while injuries are building, other teams seem to be more injured or flat out playing like crap. who would have picked the Giants to be competing with Jax for #1 draft pick? they must really have their hearts set on someone specific. cant think of another reason to play the way they are...and my wife is not enjoying football this year because of it.

i told her to look at the bright side though...the lions will come to NY to play in the Super Bowl this year!!!

what looked like one of the tougher schedules prior to the season....it now looks very manageable. AFC north powerhouses are not playing well, NFC east is in shambles, Tamba Bay moving forward with a rookie qb.....stacking up fairly nicely.

5 Sun, Oct 6 @
Green Bay

6 Sun, Oct 13 @
Cleveland

7 Sun, Oct 20 vs
Cincinnati
1:00 PM CBS Buy on StubHub

8 Sun, Oct 27 vs
Dallas

9 BYE WEEK

10 Sun, Nov 10 @
Chicago

The next 5 games are all pretty tough IMO.

@ GB is most likely a loss. Take the over!
@ Browns is going to be tought. They have a really good Defense. Should win but they have been a lot better than I though.
Bengals at home....very good team.
@ Bears....probably a loss but they could beat them on the road.

Last edited:
all streaks re: detroit suckiness end this year.

started with the win @ washington

next up, @ green bay

thanksgiving...again vs green bay...we sweep them and break those streaks adding to the sweetness

super bowl...likely vs denver...should be fun watching detroit beat peyton and the broncos.

next up, @ green bay

thanksgiving...again vs green bay...we sweep them and break those streaks adding to the sweetness

super bowl...likely vs denver...should be fun watching detroit beat peyton and the broncos.[/QUOTE]

A little early to start drinking....isn't it?

next up, @ green bay

super bowl...likely vs denver...should be fun watching detroit beat peyton and the broncos.

Lol imagine bill bentley on welker.

Lol imagine bill bentley on welker.

Mismatch.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch the ball while the CB is running with his back to the ball and waving his arms in your face? Welker doesn't stand a chance.

Peyton's something like 0-4 in the playoffs when temp below 40. He may not earn the right to play us.

Peyton's something like 0-4 in the playoffs when temp below 40. He may not earn the right to play us.

The Lions are 0-1 in the playoffs since Peyton has been in the NFL. If we are talking playoff success I think the edge goes to Peyton over the Lions!

The Lions are 0-1 in the playoffs since Peyton has been in the NFL. If we are talking playoff success I think the edge goes to Peyton over the Lions!

The only reason Peyton is successful is because he doesn't play us twice a year

Last edited:
Back