Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining Schedule

Next game is huge. A win in Chicago after what happened today could get them on a roll that could last the rest of the season. Not saying they'd go undefeated the rest of the way, but we certainly have the talent to do so.

Last edited:
With Cutler out, I think we have reason to be more than hopeful for a win in Chicago.

Dare I say, even confident?

We should be going 7-1 or 6-2 in the second half on our way to the playoffs.

season is nuts lol. I still stand by what I said......no way this team shoud sniff 7 wins but it sure seems they will cause of how bad the teams we play are lol. go lions!

season is nuts lol. I still stand by what I said......no way this team shoud sniff 7 wins but it sure seems they will cause of how bad the teams we play are lol. go lions!

When you have playmakers the caliber of Johnson, Stafford, and Bush, you can overcome a lot, even 4 turnovers apparently, to win.

Megatron is pulling an AP from last year. He dragged us to that win, and almost did the same for the Cincy game.

Megatron is pulling an AP from last year. He dragged us to that win, and almost did the same for the Cincy game.

first time in a long time we used him frequently on routes on the 2nd level. seemed like everytime he ran a 15-20 yard DIG he was wide open. and kudos for the oline giving staff time to run those deeper route schemes.

When you have playmakers the caliber of Johnson, Stafford, and Bush, you can overcome a lot, even 4 turnovers apparently, to win.

Or you just face the Dallas Cowboys and wait for them to implode in the 4th quarter. ;)

All I know is I thought our pass defense was bad. We have given up 2480 yds. The Cowboys have played one more game but have given up 3130. Thats almost 700 yds more.

Next two weeks are crucial. If the Lions don't destroy the Bucs next week, I would have to say they don't belong among the teams that want to make the playoffs. Need a inspired performance next week, and another one on Thanksgiving day. Time to put up or shut up Detroit

Last edited:
This team shouldn't sniff 7 wins the way they are playing. ....but they just might since their opponents records suck so bad.

thanks jim for showing all of us that it doesn't matter if opponents records suck....we can play down to anyone!

Back