Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brandon Marshall Post-Game Quotes

"Marshall also took a shot at Detroit's bankruptcy in a conference call with reporters last week. When one reporter joked that the conference call was collect, Marshall said it might as well be to help Detroit's economy."

http://www.portclintonnewsherald.com/usatoday/article/3512301&usatref=sportsmod

Wow...this clown is truly obsessed with Detroit's failed finances. So why doesn't he take the bull by the horns and hold a fundraiser in Shitcacago to provide monetary aid for our formerly fabulous municipality?

Brandon Marshall is an idiot. He has never even made a playoffs in his entire career. So for him to even open his trap is just stupid.

Marshall is salty as hell. He is right though the bears got punched in the face by a lesser franchise historically, who is now bigger and better than the mighty bears, and will probably give them a few more ass kicking a in the future as well.

I don't think the teams will square off again this year though.

From Reggie Bush:

"You know what’s funny is that I have a little brother and growing up, I was always like the older brother, pushing him around a little bit, and now he’s 6-foot-7,” Bush said, via ESPN.com. “There’s no more pushing him around anymore. He can hang with me. At some point in time, the little brother always grows up and ends up being the bigger brother.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reggie-bush-eventually-little-brother-180400793--nfl.html

Last edited:
Since 2011
Bears 23-18, no playoff games
Lions 20-22, 1 playoff game

Lions had a better 2011 and having a better 2013. 2012 skews things in the Bears favor but I'll take 2 years out of 3 better than them. We'll see how 2013 finishes.

Back