Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How good is Larry Warford? He has his own highlight video from the Bears game.

Raiola makes the line calls for the line. He's helping Warford and Waddle a ton. He's worth bringing back if he can keep this play up. Especially since he's proven to play around the minimum and well in pass pro and penalty free.

He sucks.

Crayola put a bunch of weight on this past off season, he's no longer getting blown back off the ball. Why he didn't do that years ago I have no idea.

Exactly!! Took him years to put on 20lbs?? I dont get it either but he's playing great football. Helps with Sims and Warford though....lol

Once again. Your assessment sucks.

We all have different opinions. If the guards are the reason of improvement why want Crayola? Lets get a young guy in there and let him develop with the other young guys..

We all have different opinions. If the guards are the reason of improvement why want Crayola? Lets get a young guy in there and let him develop with the other young guys..

Let the young guy sit a year. I didn't say don't draft a center especially with Raiola on the minimum. Rookie center not a good idea. The next center may be on the roster already with Leroy Harris.

Last edited:
Let the young guy sit a year. I didn't say don't draft a center especially with Raiola on the minimum. Rookie center not a good idea. The next center may be on the roster already with Leroy Harris.

+1. I'd be good drafting a center next year and letting him learn behind Raiola for a year if Raiola is able to continue to keep playing well. Raiola has played well and I guarantee you that he's helping Warford and Waddle out with his line calls. With a rookie center, I think we'd struggle more.

Well if is Leroy Harris, who has already sat a year, why do we need Crayola?

Well if is Leroy Harris, who has already sat a year, why do we need Crayola?

Raiola knows the line calls really well and is playing well. You're past perception of him have hindered your judgment on how well he is playing.

Raiola knows the line calls really well and is playing well. You're past perception of him have hindered your judgment on how well he is playing.

All I know is this, we blame the former guards for his "bad" play but with the new guards and Rt T he's suddenly a good player? Maybe its Sims and Warford who make him look good. Still too many times we can't run within the tackles. Some of that has to fall on Crayon man.

Or maybe the extra weight is helping Raiola. Raiola has always been at least solid in pass pro. The run game was weak but now it's average. And no penalties is still no penatlies.

Give the man some damn credit at least.

Or maybe the extra weight is helping Raiola. Raiola has always been at least solid in pass pro. The run game was weak but now it's average. And no penalties is still no penatlies.

Give the man some damn credit at least.

Then he's an idiot. "I know the weight off will help but I'll start losing some around year 13"

:hehe::hehe:

Then he's an idiot. "I know the weight off will help but I'll start losing some around year 13"

:hehe::hehe:

He added weight. Do you even follow the Lions? You are beyond clueless dude.

Back